Best unit for Nohrian trust build?

I really like proc-stacking in general and I was just wondering who is the best candidate for a Nohrian trust build? Right now I have Str/Luk Corrin!Mitama (because I like her quotes), but is ther someone who is better for that?

In case you're curious, I pair her with Corrin (They're both Master Ninjas) with this skill set:

Mitama: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Lethality, Vantage, Shurikenfaire

Corrin: Aether, Dragon Fang, Astra, Sol, Draconic Hex

Why has Corrin Draconic Hex? It doesn't activate with Nohrian Trust. Change it to Aegis so that Snipers don't pose threats anymore. Also you should change Shurikenfaire to Quicktoxic. The +5 Damage are in fact unnessecary if one of your skills procs and Quicktoxic increases the activation chance by 15% for all skills.

Edited by 17thSeraph

Midori for the immortal midori set.

Midori: Nohrian trust/hoshidon Unity/quicktoxic/Vantage/Awakening(or a faire)

Back up unit: aether/sol/miracle/lethality/astra

If she gets 55Luck Miracle ALWAYS activates when you are above 1 hp.

That's why we got this set.

Aether and sol heals you so miracle can activate again

Astra fills dual gaurd and lethality outright kills your opponent.

How well would this set up work?

Front: Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Renewal, Wary Fighter, Quixotic

Back: Dual Guardsman, Luna, Rend Heaven, Aegis, Astra

Would Sol be better than Luna or would Renewal be adequate healing?

What class? The lack of pavise and the Wary Figther indicates Genral, a class i would not recommend for Nohrian Trust build, since you can't retaliate with Skills in 1-2 range (at least I don't remember a weapon usefull for that.)

Switch Rend Heaven for Dragon Fang (Mages don't boost your damage (much). You can also switch Luna to Aether, the drop in activation chance isn't to big since your skill-stat as a general is not that high and the chance should be still arround 40%.

Edited by 17thSeraph

Seriously drop Sol if you're doing a proc-stack build for damage output since it actually lowers your overall damage output since Sol doesn't contribute to any. If Sol is going to be procstacking with anything, it should be with Aether and Aether alone for more survival-oriented builds.

4 attack skills are a little too many IMO when you only really need 3 at most, especially as Master Ninjas. Pavise and Aegis are easily mainstays of Nohrian Trust builds and for good reason (though a Nohrian Trust duo can still potentially get overwhelmed).

Mitama's best possible Nohrian Trust bot would be her S-rank support partner specifically tailored for her (so be of a specific parentage since the parents' support bonuses during pair-up determine what support bonuses the child would provide in pair-up and be in a class that benefits her the most as a Master Ninja).

Edited by Roflolxp54