Builds for Midori, Shiro, Selkie, Shigure, Kisaragi and Mitama

Hi guys

I need some Class- and Skillbuilds for the main game and post game of these children: Midori, Shiro, Selkie, Shigure, Kisaragi, Mitama. I'm playing Birthright right now.

So I thought of a Miracle Midori, but I really don't know what I shall build on her except Miracle, Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity. (Correct me if I'm wrong, thx.)

I'll list their mother, if it helps.

Midori (Setsuna)

Shiro (Kagero)

Selkie (Oboro)

Shigure and Kisaragi (Azura)

Mitama (Rinkah)

I know that I failed the Miracle Midori a bit because I married Mozu to Hayato (I find this pairing cute) in the early game.

Thank you and have a nice day

In my first Birthright playthough my Shiro stayed in the Spear Master/Basara lines, so that's always an option. With Kagero as a mom he has a +5 to his Strength Cap. I would make him a ninja, but only after he gets a ton of strength points.

Hi guys

I need some Class- and Skillbuilds for the main game and post game of these children: Midori, Shiro, Selkie, Shigure, Kisaragi, Mitama. I'm playing Birthright right now.

So I thought of a Miracle Midori, but I really don't know what I shall build on her except Miracle, Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity. (Correct me if I'm wrong, thx.)

Midori (Setsuna)

Shiro (Kagero)

Selkie (Oboro)

Mitama (Rinkah)

I know that I failed the Miracle Midori a bit because I married Mozu to Hayato (I find this pairing cute) in the early game.

The build for Midori is quite arguable. I've got so many skills but I can't decide which is better.

Quixotic is like a double-edged sword.

These are the skills, that are suitable for Miracle Midori:

• Miracle
  • Vantage
  • Hoshidan Unity
  • Nohrian Trust
  • Quixotic
  • Luck +4
  • and so on...

The triggerable skills are on a supporting unit (which I haven't decided yet, maybe there are any suggestions?):

• Lethality
  • Astra
  • Rend Heaven
  • Aether
  • Sol
  • Luna
  • Dragon Fang
  • Pavise
  • Aegis
  • and so on...

I still need the builds for the children. As for Midori, any suggestions and advices would be very helpful.

Have a nice day

The build for Midori is quite arguable. I've got so many skills but I can't decide which is better.

Quixotic is like a double-edged sword.

These are the skills, that are suitable for Miracle Midori:

• Miracle
  • Vantage
  • Hoshidan Unity
  • Nohrian Trust
  • Quixotic
  • Luck +4
  • and so on...

The triggerable skills are on a supporting unit (which I haven't decided yet, maybe there are any suggestions?):

• Lethality
  • Astra
  • Rend Heaven
  • Aether
  • Sol
  • Luna
  • Dragon Fang
  • Pavise
  • Aegis
  • and so on...

I still need the builds for the children. As for Midori, any suggestions and advices would be very helpful.

Have a nice day

I have Siegbert as an S Support for my miracle Midori. His mother is mozu so he raises her LCK Stats by 5. Skills on him are:

-Astra

-Sol

-Aether

-Miracle

-Dual Guarder +

I have Siegbert as an S Support for my miracle Midori. His mother is mozu so he raises her LCK Stats by 5. Skills on him are:

-Astra

-Sol

-Aether

-Miracle

-Dual Guarder +

Hi

It would be desired, if you read the first post, or relevant posts. Just like other people do ^^

Also reading posts more accurate is something normal on forums, I guess.

Hi guys

Midori (Setsuna)

Shiro (Kagero)

Selkie (Oboro)

Mitama (Rinkah)

I don't know if this is just like a posthunting thing.

Have a nice evening

Hi

It would be desired, if you read the first post, or relevant posts. Just like other people do ^^

Also reading posts more accurate is something normal on forums, I guess.

Well if you read exactly the user requested some tips on the support units so what do you want?

Well if you read exactly the user requested some tips on the support units so what do you want?

I'm going to quote the first post, and bold the really important part.

Hi guys

Midori (Setsuna)

Shiro (Kagero)

Selkie (Oboro)

Mitama (Rinkah)

So, here's the lesson that BOTH of you need to learn:

1. Dude I quoted, please read things thoroughly. Siegbert's a great unit, but he's not available in Birthright.

2. TC, don't HINT that the other guy is wrong, point it out, like what I just did.

Is Rinkah!Mitama good? I'm trying to make her a range-physical unit but I can't decide between Hana, Hinoka, or Setsuna as her mother.

Rinkah gives her a good DEF and SPD but wouldn't take advantage of Azama's STR. On the other hand, picking someone like Hinoka could give help Mitama with her STR, SPD, and overall a balanced stats and growth minus MAG.

Between these three, I'm leaning more to Hinoka but it would be nice to get someone else's opinion. IIRC Rinka or Effie's hair colour is the one closest to the "canon" but she also doesn't look bad with red hair. I know I'll go with Effie on Revelations but I just can't decide on Birthright.

Edited by CynicalSeven

I'm going to quote the first post, and bold the really important part.So, here's the lesson that BOTH of you need to learn:1. Dude I quoted, please read things thoroughly. Siegbert's a great unit, but he's not available in Birthright.2. TC, don't HINT that the other guy is wrong, point it out, like what I just did.

Ah now I see my mistake sorry

My Midori has Replicate, Death Blow, Life Taker, Lethality and Aether. Because of her high skill she can proc skills a lot, especially with Quixotic and/or Hoshidan Unity. You could go with a Miracle Midori and pair her up with Kaze for his personal skill, or you could also get Nohrian Trust and use a Pair up bot with lots of skills. A Crit build works fine too. She's insanely good as a Master Ninja in my opinion.

Mitama's growths aren't too high and Rinkah isn't that good of a mother. Definitely a physical class. Dread Fighter works especially well. I've seen people use her as a Sniper with Spendthrift and Life and Death in PvP. She stomped my team.

Shiro makes a surprisingly good Vanguard. Make sure to grab Quixotic from Basara and get him Aether or Astra (or both). He gets access to Puppeteer from Kagero so you can give him Replicate and if he ends up with enough skill you could think of getting Lethality to combine it with Quixotic.

Edited by Petersheikah