Revelations PMU

I'm going to do a Revelations PMU run. Which of course means I need people to pick my units!

Suggest characters and classes (I might do troll classes, maybe not. Please no Berserker!Nyx).

First commenter gets to select Difficulty and Corrin set (gender, boon, bane, talent).

I'll do 10 parents (5 male and 5 female) and the resulting children. Specify which parent goes with which child if you pick one.

Happy picking!

So far:

Hard/Classic

Male Corrin, HP/Skill Cavalier

Lodestar!Laslow

Blacksmith!Charlotte

Songstress!Azura

Kinshi Knight!Niles (A+ Subaki)

Dread fighter!Mozu

Onmyojii!Nyx

Paladin!Ryoma (A+ Xander)

Kinshi Knight!Subaki

Sword Master!Odin

Dark Knigt!Orochi

Master Ninja Charlotte!Soleil

Spear Master Mozu!Shiro

Dark Flier Nyx!Caeldori

Adventurer Azura!Nina

Basara Orochi!Ophelia

NOTE: I will be grinding (either on challenges or Boo Camp), but only to get units caught up to the rest of the group. As much as I can, I will avoid over-leveling.

NOTE2: I won't be using the Logbook or My Castles to buy skills. I don't know what my policy for skill-getting will be yet though.

NOTE3: Early-game Felicia will be used for Staffboting and Gunter will be paid up bot.

Edited by Takumi's Regrets

I'll let someone else grab Corrin this time since I already did one today, but for a character I'll toss in Master Ninja!Soleil, mothered by Charlotte. And let's say hard mode, wynaut

Spear Fighter!Shiro mothered by the KILLager, Mozu. Have fun attempting to get Shiro while he Leeroy Jenkins into death on his map~!

You may also make Mozu into a Dread Fighter if you'd like so you can have a full family unit of kickass.

wait how does Subaki get wyvern Iord?

SeriousIy pretty sure he can onIy get that cIass from femaIe corrin since his A+ supports are Hinata, Saizo, NiIes, and Azama and the onIy Norhian women he can marry are Nyx and SeIena.

Edited by iavasechui

We already have Niles as a kinshi... why not Dark Knight?

Edit: Wait... someone picked that for Orochi... how about master of arms or falcon knight if you need more than two healers?

Edited by iavasechui

We already have Niles as a kinshi... why not Dark Knight?

Edit: Wait... someone picked that for Orochi... how about master of arms or falcon knight if you need more than two healers?

Because Kenshi's are awesome! That, and I actually didn't check to see what was already picked.

Edited by Kingofsouls