Bond Units - Who'll get it?

Both players have to have sent accessories to each other for about 3 days after accepting each other's calling cards. Then, they'll get a bond unit with a randomized personal skill, a secondary class from either parent/avatar, and two other skills which would be the last one equipped on both parents/avatars. Sound about right Seraph?

Both players have to have sent accessories to each other for about 3 days after accepting each other's calling cards. Then, they'll get a bond unit with a randomized personal skill, a secondary class from either parent/avatar, and two other skills which would be the last one equipped on both parents/avatars. Sound about right Seraph?

I am not too deep into the topic, just from what I heard is that if someone get a Bond Unit from you, you have still give him an accessoury too, to get that Bond Unit. The Unit is the same, it seems that whoever gets the Unit first determines the haircolor. About the classes I am not so sure, since I have a Monk talent and got from an avatatĀ“r with a Ninja Talent a Bond Unit with Knigth and Samurai. It is rare, but not everytime the Bond Unit has a class from its "parents".

Edited by 17thSeraph