RNG Abuse Stories

Anyone have any fun stories where they went nuts with the RNG Abuse?

Personally, I RNGed Leaf's magic growth of 7% until he capped it on my FE4 cartridge. Basically had to repeatedly reset until I found the right sequence of moves that would proc magic (often involved castle boss healing)

Well worth the hours for how awesome he was with tornado and defeating Travant with Leaf;D

In the way back when I still played FE7 on a cartridge, I had a playthrough that went along with a notebook. At the beginning of every chapter, I'd use the movement arrow trick and mark down the arrows in the notebook, and mark off the arrows as they were used. Didn't amount to much, just a very easy, very long playthrough with max speed Oswin, max strength Legault, and an OP Lyn and Hector.

I never did it again haha.

I made a PoR file for transfers, and I must've spent at least five hours reseting over BExp for good levels. By the time I was done I had thirteen characters with max strength, skill and speed.

Mine is bit of a bad case.

I was using Mist, trying to get max Str, Mag and Spd. On one level up she only got Def, so I reset. She eventually got the stats I wanted, including Skl and I went about my ways. Little did I know, that one Def would have saved her from a fatal attack which killed her and I had to start all over again.