My First Fire Emblem Playthrough Ever! (Discontinued...for now)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very difficult for me to write. In the small time of playing this game I have become a major fan of it, however as of late you can see that I haven't updated anything with the next chapter. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but my save file and rom for this Sacred Stones lp has been either deleted from my computer or somewhere in my computer that I haven't checked (unlikely).

Sacred Stones has quickly become one of my favorite games ever. It gave me so many good memories and characters to remind myself of when I think of this game. If you look back I said that I would not ever use Neimi, but when I trained her, she quickly became my best unit by far (besides Ephraim cause he's crazy good XD). We had the tragic loss of Ross who was easily my favorite character before Neimi and Vanessa came along.

If I ever manage to find the save for this series then I will definitely start it back up, but for right now this is goodbye to Fire Emblem for a little bit.

But onto good news! I'll be starting up an Xcom 2 lp with all the DLC and some selected mods. I want it to be very community based and I would love to have everyone who enjoyed this series to go over there and join in on the fun and most likely death (again). After I get all the mods sorted out I will create a topic in the "Other Game Drafts" category where anyone can submit up to two characters created completely by viewer. I'll then enter the character into the Pool and you'll have a really good chance of joining in as one of my soldiers. We'll be playing on Normal difficulty and also Ironman enabled. I'll be creating a really cool custom story for these characters to go through, so it's not like the basic Xcom walkthrough. I will be taking suggestions on which mods to add and I'll take them into serious consideration.

If after Xcom 2 and I still haven't found the Sacred Stones save then we'll move onto the next game in the Fire Emblem Series, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

I hope most of you aren't too disappointed and join in on my next adventure. Also I'm playing Xcom 2 Blind, but I have played the first game completely. God bless and happy gaming.