Problem with custom sprite script

cj2men

I've been making custom sprite animations for my friends and me to do in our constests.

But I've come to a problem today.

How come I can't make my script go well?

http://puu.sh/qd2HJ/9d3700dca4.png

It's just the standing frame. And I've wanted to try a standing animation script. (Yea, All of 'em are standing011.png)

(I had them set to "011" because I tried making exactly the same image, but different names. (copy-paste stuff)

But FEditor just won't compile the script into an animation. It's stuck on Mode 1 whenever I try to load the script and gives me an error.

I'm wondering in which part I'm wrong, if I had miscounted my color count. Or idk. What other problems are supposed to be there?

Edited by cj2men

It would be helpful to post your script, the frame(s) in question (the actual file(s), rather than screenshots), and any specific error messages FEditor is giving you.

That way we can narrow down the issue.

So, only the standing sprite I try to test(for now). Hopefully, the game won't give me any future errors after the standing sprite prob is fixed.

I have the standing011.png one in the script instead of the 01 because I recently changed it to test both of them.

Ryuko.txt

post-25460-0-44309100-1469410824_thumb.png

post-25460-0-32006500-1469410833_thumb.png

Edited by cj2men

Can you point out the colors please? I'm not home to count myself and I'm having pretty bad eyesight.

I might be planning to lessen it to 14-15 colors.

Q: Does background color count too?

it's worth noting that all frames of the animation must have the same 16 colors - keep that in mind if you keep getting cryptic errors even though Usenti says all frames are 16 colors