I get incredibly salty at For Glory at times

Junkhead

Gaylay's an overrated game they themselves don't even play. In fact, they're playing Smash 4. and they probably suck at it, too.

Edited by Soul~!

I've played smash 4 literally once in my life. I play melee every other day

i play league of legends every other day, because i've ever had sex

Gaylay's an overrated game they themselves don't even play. In fact, they're playing Smash 4. and they probably suck at it, too.

Daily reminder that ZeRo, the fraud sm4sh players call "God" was a mediocre Fox main in Melee that never won anything.

I guess that with the lower skill floor in Sm4sh, it was easier for him to be amazing against all the people who started from the ground in that game.

By "roster", I take it you're talking character balance? I may as well literally take a shot anyone dare say Maylay is balanced. a game centralised of 4-5 characters, lol.

Plot twist: I don't drink

Edited by Soul~!

Daily reminder that ZeRo, the fraud sm4sh players call "God" was a mediocre Fox main in Melee that never won anything.

I guess that with the lower skill floor in Sm4sh, it was easier for him to be amazing against all the people who started from the ground in that game.

why you say eRo fraud

yes but melee is still a bad game because the character roster is bad

i don't even play street fighter games unless they have good rosters, much less crossovers

street fighters have the same roster of exclusive street fighter characters. what dumb shit are you even saying this time

street fighters have the same roster of exclusive street fighter characters. what dumb shit are you even saying this time

street fighter iii for instance has a bunch of really weird characters who I primarily don't care for, so I wouldn't play it. I like Yun, Elena, and Ikuki but

street fighter iv has all of my favorite characters. All three of them are in this game with Juri, and thus I like the roster way more

I'm pretty sure I'm actually making sense right now. Especially since a lot of people skipped SFV for having Dhalsim/Zangief instead of characters like Urien in the base game

So like, you're telling me you enjoy a game for its roster only and not its gameplay.

3rd strike was the shit because of the parrying and sick combos, not because generuc ninja girl #37 was included.

Filthy casual

street fighter iii for instance has a bunch of really weird characters who I primarily don't care for, so I wouldn't play it. I like Yun, Elena, and Ikuki but

street fighter iv has all of my favorite characters. All three of them are in this game with Juri, and thus I like the roster way more

I'm pretty sure I'm actually making sense right now. Especially since a lot of people skipped SFV for having Dhalsim/Zangief instead of characters like Urien in the base game

so a game is bad because you specifically don't like its roster?

For true salt, play Overwatch

fixed

did you know that every Mei in competitive mode will do nothing but block your ults and never switch even when asked politely

Edited by Soapbar