Here are the last 5 roles:

Archer:

Shapeshifter:

Extra Unit 1:

Extra Unit 2:

Extra Unit 3:

The original post:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=65155&page=1

You have until everything evens out (1 day)

Edited by ToxicWombat53

Also raeg Azura and Ike. Gerik and Ninian should be there, nooez!

Well, Azura and Ike are there. I have to deal with Micaiah having been picked for the lord, so you deal with this, 'kay?

Anyway, looks like I picked the lesser popular options again... :( And it looks like more characters I hate will be in this than characters I like, so I wouldn't be bothering with this in the end anyway...

Edited by Anacybele

Well, they're the only characters I like that have gotten in this so far, so there! xP You got Micaiah, so let people that hate her like me at least have someone they like in this. I'm glad Ike's in at all.

Looks like Boyd might be in too, but don't know for sure yet. Though I voted for Cordelia, not him. In fact, I'm the only person that voted Kieran, Cordelia, Frederick, Ranulf, and Fiora so far. But I'm fine with Boyd, because I still really like him too. It was hard to choose between him or Cordelia.

70% of the cast are female units lol

Well, its expected, popular characters in the Fire Emblem Games are usually Female.

For example, FE1 just have 11 females... And most of them are in high positions in popularity polls (the exceptions are Midia and maybe Elice)

Edited by Troykv

I disagree that FE's females are better than the males in general, but I always seem to prefer male characters regardless of what we're talking about.

Ike, Ryoma, Frederick, Kieran, Sain, Silas, Ranulf, these are all characters in FE that I absolutely love.

I think the only female I absolutely love as well is Elincia. I like Marcia, Cordelia, Severa, and Azura, but not as much as Elincia or those dudes up there.

Edited by Anacybele

Imo the class choices had to be mutually exclusive for lords, because they clearly have an advantage over regular units.

I disagree that FE's females are better than the males in general

Not really, if you count the best units in RD you would automatically get the reference of Jill, Titania, Marcia, Elincia, Mia, and so on; while on the male side you have Haar, Ike, who else? Also, most female units can double auras with White Pool by Endgame, giving them an edge for higher damage output if you want to compute Blood Tide. Not counting royals of course. Same with PoR: Titania, Marcia and Jill while on the other part you have Boyd and maybe Oscar. Fates has Camilla which just stomps the game, Ryoma is great but she FLIES. GBA games have the peg sisters which are awesome, as well as Milady. In general their contributions bypass those of male units. Also dancers

Because he's still technically a sword user as well?

Yeah, but isn't having a lord unit in the same areas of the weapons that they use is kinda unfair? I mean, if that was the case, Ephraim could've been a candidate for the horse user with a Lance, Eliwood could've been a candidate for the horse user with a sword, Hector could've been a candidate for the axe user, etc. It may be to add another lord since that's kinda the norm now, but if that were than case than another lord slot should've been added.

Just my two cents. As long the noscope queen Lute is on the list, it's good with me.

70% of the cast are female units lol

I'm more surprised at the game with the most units chosen are from Fates, by a margin.

Anna: 1

FE6: 1

FE8: 2

FE9 and 10: 2

FE14: 4

Edited by SageHarpuiaJDJ

Yeah, but isn't having a lord unit in the same areas of the weapons that they use is kinda unfair? I mean, if that was the case, Ephraim could've been a candidate for the horse user with a Lance, Eliwood could've been a candidate for the horse user with a sword, Hector could've been a candidate for the axe user, etc. It may be to add another lord since that's kinda the norm now, but if that were than case than another lord slot should've been added

Someone requested it for sword users, and since Ike is technically a sword user, I allowed it

Hint: popularity

Yeah, the reason I was surprised is kinda dumb...

Conquest's story is the reason I thought that, considering all the hate that it's gets. I forgot that story doesn't really affects how someone feels about a character sometimes. So yeah, dumb.

Someone requested it for sword users, and since Ike is technically a sword user, I allowed it

Yes, but like Quintessence mentioned, the lords have an advantage over normal units. Ike especially considering that he's pretty much a well known name in the FE universe.

Also, after looking through the other threads here, I honestly think that the voting time is too short. I think it should last probably 1 or 2 days more.

Not really, if you count the best units in RD you would automatically get the reference of Jill, Titania, Marcia, Elincia, Mia, and so on; while on the male side you have Haar, Ike, who else? Also, most female units can double auras with White Pool by Endgame, giving them an edge for higher damage output if you want to compute Blood Tide. Not counting royals of course. Same with PoR: Titania, Marcia and Jill while on the other part you have Boyd and maybe Oscar. Fates has Camilla which just stomps the game, Ryoma is great but she FLIES. GBA games have the peg sisters which are awesome, as well as Milady. In general their contributions bypass those of male units. Also dancers

Oh, you meant gameplay wise? You didn't make that clear. I was talking about personality or development and things like that. My mistake. And in PoR, you have Boyd, Soren, Oscar, Kieran, and Ike who are all excellent male units. Zihark can be great too. For females, you get Titania and Jill and that's about it. But it does seem to be the other way around in RD.

Fates has Ryoma, Takumi, Silas, and probably Xander as well for great male units. Females...I can't think of many except as you say, Camilla as well as Hinoka (she flies too, you know. Takumi can also promote into a flying class).

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, you meant gameplay wise? You didn't make that clear. I was talking about personality or development and things like that. My mistake. And in PoR, you have Boyd, Soren, Oscar, Kieran, and Ike who are all excellent male units. Zihark can be great too. For females, you get Titania and Jill and that's about it. But it does seem to be the other way around in RD.

Fates has Ryoma, Takumi, Silas, and probably Xander as well for great male units. Females...I can't think of many except as you say, Camilla as well as Hinoka (she flies too, you know. Takumi can also promote into a flying class).

I don't know, but the female characters usually stand out more than the male characters.

I guess you feel it a little bit different because if you're a woman :p