Doom's Official Signature Topic

Doom103

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean what exactly are these sig images? Do you like, just take part of an image and put it in a different background or what?

I get just a random pic without a background and I make a background using colors and things called C4D after the BG is made and the pic on the canvas you manipulate the pic to blend into the BG and flow with it, well made sigs have a certain flow in which the sig maker creates with use of his background and pic. The politically correct term for the picture is the render. Then after the render and the background look the way you like you save it and there you have a signature or sig for short

Well update on the op and here too

Zero.png

used clipping masks and a border for once lol whatcha' think?

I mean what exactly are these sig images? Do you like, just take part of an image and put it in a different background or what?

I get just a random pic without a background and I make a background using colors and things called C4D after the BG is made and the pic on the canvas you manipulate the pic to blend into the BG and flow with it, well made sigs have a certain flow in which the sig maker creates with use of his background and pic. The politically correct term for the picture is the render. Then after the render and the background look the way you like you save it and there you have a signature or sig for short

And in English that is? Ah, never mind. I don't need to understand how it works anyway.

Zero.png

Hey, that looks good. Do you give away these sig images for free or what?

And in English that is? Ah, never mind. I don't need to understand how it works anyway.

Zero.png

Hey, that looks good. Do you give away these sig images for free or what?

yeah by all means take it, just make sure somewhere you say "sig made by Doom Dragon 103"

• 2 months later...

I like them all, man. I've been watching your DeviantART gallery, and i'm very impressed (hope you're watching mine as well :/ )

lol I haven't even been watching my own

I plan to start making them again. Express my dislike of homework and the societal restrictions of school through colorful rectangles or women and anime