Some things are both a blessing and a curse...

Liz

XD

I hope you'll stay with your guitar 'till the very end! ROCK ON! [/bret Michaels

of course, you silly!

its one of the most awesomest things i've ever done!

XD

Forgot to mention I'm also double-jointed ;)

me too

I start to play guitar neary 3 years but it's just because the girl I love is a singer in school's band. After she say goodbye to me, I have no meaning to touch on it again. But, I still an expert. <_<

me too

I start to play guitar neary 3 years but it's just because the girl I love is a singer in school's band. After she say goodbye to me, I have no meaning to touch on it again. But, I still an expert. <_<

Don't let that happen, instruments help ease pain, well, sometimes they do. I can think of a time where it made my pain of something IRL worse....

I have a question to ask....if I keep playing, does that mean I'll get better [automatically], or should I challenge myself?

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

Every time I look at the guitar, I remember her and it make me pain.

Try to play with you soul, feel it with you finger and maybe you will get better. I know some guy just keep playing and still dont improve anything....

Every time I look at the guitar, I remember her and it make me pain.

Try to play with you soul, feel it with you finger and maybe you will get better. I know some guy just keep playing and still dont improve anything....

Good answer...I do that, it was what I was expecting.

You really are a master, and I'm sorry for what happened...

Nope, I am not as good as you may think. It take me a lot of time to be able to play in front of ppl cause my heart beat so fast and my body start to shake...the first time was really a pain in the ass cause most of ppl think that I am going to cry....damn.