Why would someone...

Christianguy7

My guess for Elise is that she fits the "little sis/onee-chan" archetype. Bonus points for the fact she can become a Maid.

Takumi I guess because he acts all strong and arrogant but deep down he's insecure and vulnerable, people can find that cute.

Lobster Lord because of that hairdo and because he's a Lobster.

People like different things,

Sure, you may not understand the appeal, but then again, who knows? Some of us may the appeal of the type of person you like. Some of us may not understand the appeal of the type of person I like.

And it's ok. Again, we are people who have different interests, opinions and ideals, which is much better than everyone having the same interests, opinions and ideals.

Besides, none of of us has the right to determine a person's romantic interest.

Edited by Water Mage

Elise and Sakura could definitely at least appeal to younger players of the game (my daughter loves Elise particularly; she wanted to marry Elise but couldn't as she chose to play Lady Corrin).

As for everyone else, yes, different tastes for different folks.

If you are really interested in hearing people's opinions, you could you just change the question to "what do you see in the royal sisters?" and then follow it up with your own opinion like "personally I don't see the appeal in them".

This is nothing but a deliberate provocation that won't lead to a proper discussion.

Edited by Thane

Yeah, pretty much what everyone else already said. Haven't married Corrin to any of them myself (though I did shack her up with Xander fwiw), but it's the same reason why people marry him/her off to Azura, Hinata, Izana, Caeldori, or whoever else. They liked something about the visuals, gameplay potential, and/or writing (or it was just convenient for whatever reason).

I'm gonna hazard a guess that your issue is the family status (just bc that's the issue I usually see brought up), but the lack of blood relation ultimately means not everyone's going to see a Corrin-royal relationship as incestuous. It's different strokes for different folks.

It's just fanboys/girls doin' their thing. Long as they aren't violating any child laws, I don't see the problem or why this matters that much...

Yeah, pretty much what everyone else already said. Haven't married Corrin to any of them myself (though I did shack her up with Xander fwiw), but it's the same reason why people marry him/her off to Azura, Hinata, Izana, Caeldori, or whoever else. They liked something about the visuals, gameplay potential, and/or writing (or it was just convenient for whatever reason).

I'm gonna hazard a guess that your issue is the family status (just bc that's the issue I usually see brought up), but the lack of blood relation ultimately means not everyone's going to see a Corrin-royal relationship as incestuous. It's different strokes for different folks.

It's just fanboys/girls doin' their thing. Long as they aren't violating any child laws, I don't see the problem or why this matters that much...

As long as they're not technically violating any child laws to paraphrase a comment made about Elise in game.

Not trying to strt something but hats the allure of going for Hinoka, Elise, or Sakura? I mean I can sorta understand Camillia, but not those three, and the same could be said for Takumi, and Lobster Lord.

Are you talking about characters or looks? Because I like the way Camilla looks, but I don't really like her character too much.

Oh, and Hinoka is clearly buttercup. So yeah...

Edited by Augestein