Birthright Growth Rates

Knightmare

So find it annoying always having to calculate what the growth rates of the children will be so instead I have created an excel document with it all listed instead and thought I'd share it in case anyone else was interested or found it annoying like me.

This is still a WIP but the base growths for the 1st gen/avatar/2nd gen (except kana the avatar as parent for the other children) are all complete. I'm currently working on 2nd gen Kana growth rates (learnt how to use vlookup/hlookup properly so it's going a lot faster now) it's just taking time, after I finish 2nd gen kana I'll do 3rd gen kana and then I'll do the avatar as parent for the rest of the children, after that I will add the final stat modifiers for every then I will add class growth rates and then finally total growth rates for every character and their possible classes.

I will update this as I complete sections but don't expect it to be complete anytime soon, I've spent 6 months to get to the point I'm at now. I just thought I'd share what I already have considering I have completed most of the base growth rates at least.

Any way here's a link to a google doc version for anyone interested.

Update 2

Fixed 2nd Gen Kana Growth rates

Added Kids with Avatar parent growths + their class growth

Added Avatar Class growths

Added max stats for Avatar

Added max stats for characters

Added max stats for classes

Added max stats for each child when avatar is parent depending on boon/bane

Update 1

2nd Gen kana growth rates are wrong I will fix this in next up date

I have also added class growth rates and avatar with class growth rates, let me know if the drop down list work as I have made this in Open Office as I don't have Microsoft excel, it should work considering it seems to work in google docs but yeah If you have any issues let me know

If anyone wants me adding the Conquest/Revelation characters let me know and I will otherwise for now I'll just be sticking to Birthright

Edited by Knightmare

Although this doesn't cover the growth rates for first gen, I think this app https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com covers the growth rates of all versions of the game and variations of said kids. Or I could be wrong if you we're looking for something else in specific.

Edited by Raguna

Although this doesn't cover the growth rates for first gen, I think this app https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com covers the growth rates of all versions of the game and variations of said kids. Or I could be wrong if you we're looking for something else in specific.

That it does.... I had no idea that existed....

Well I'm still going to be working on this as I don't like always having to use the internet and with excel doc I can put it on my phone allowing me to have 24/7 access to it for when I'm on public transport or whatever.

Guess it just means there's no reason for me share my work and reduces my motivation as well..... lol oh well

That it does.... I had no idea that existed....

Well I'm still going to be working on this as I don't like always having to use the internet and with excel doc I can put it on my phone allowing me to have 24/7 access to it for when I'm on public transport or whatever.

Guess it just means there's no reason for me share my work and reduces my motivation as well..... lol oh well

Hey, I'd love to have access to something that I could use to see everyone's growth rates too.

Hey, I'd love to have access to something that I could use to see everyone's growth rates too.

Alright cool I'll keep sharing then :P

Not sure when I'll 100% complete though because as I said I've spent 6 months to get to this point, it's so tedious and time consuming, so I'm only working on it when I'm in the mood and not working or playing games, but I will complete it.

Plus having learnt vlookup and hlookup has really sped it up I've already done 1 quarter of 2nd gen kana in the last 15mins :)

I needed something like this so badly. Thanks for the link.

The inheritance planner app has the wrong growth rates for Kana, but it is largely fine on the other growth rates.

Kana's ACTUAL growth rates are the average of her/his defaults and her/his non-Avatar parent.

Not the sum of Kana's default and both parents, then divided by 3 like its currently displaying.

The inheritance planner app has the wrong growth rates for Kana, but it is largely fine on the other growth rates.

Kana's ACTUAL growth rates are the average of her/his defaults and her/his non-Avatar parent.

Not the sum of Kana's default and both parents, then divided by 3 like its currently displaying.

That is what I have put it as in mine (Kana default+non avatar parent)/2.... Oh wait no I have put (avatar+parent)/2 for 2nd gen kana I better change that.... I'll do that in next update not this one

Here's a new link as I have removed old one (will update OP as well).

2nd Gen kana growth rates are wrong I will fix this in next up date

I have also added class growth rates and avatar with class growth rates, let me know if the drop down list work as I have made this in Open Office as I don't have Microsoft excel, it should work considering it seems to work in google docs but yeah If you have any issues let me know

Edited by Knightmare

OP updated

Update 2

Fixed 2nd Gen Kana Growth rates

Added Kids with Avatar parent growths + their class growth

Added Avatar Class growths

Added max stats for Avatar

Added max stats for characters

Added max stats for classes

Added max stats for each child when avatar is parent depending on boon/bane

Edited by Knightmare