My FemAvatar's Marriage in Revelation?

PrincessAlyson

I'm having a hard time deciding who to marry in Revelation. The options are Subaki, Leo, Xander, Takumi and possibly Jakob. I don't care about the kid(s) and their stats/skills, I just would like nice supports and marriage proposal from the boy. Also, if you'd like to suggest another character(s) for me, that would be nice too. Posting support convos would be appreciated.

Jakob is Female Corrin's best husband from a gameplay perspective (in large part due to Jakob's Personal Skill and flexible class selection for Pair Up Bonuses. I think the Support is pretty cute too.) I can't comment on the others unfortunately.

Edited by Avalanche

Corrin/Leo is my favorite S-support in the game, and at this point I've nearly unlocked them all.

Subaki was disappointing for me support-wise; neither his S-rank or his post-marriage dialogue was as interesting as I was hoping.

Takumi has the sweetest My Castle lines and Kiragi/Kana is my favorite male Kana sibling pair.

Jakob's an ass in his father/son dialogue with Kana, although it was also amusing; Takumi/Leo/Xander have more of a generic/less personalized support with Kana.

I'd probably pick Leo as my top recommendation; for the S-support and because I'm not a fan of nearly all of Leo's other pairings. That being said, the only one I'd not recommend on your list is Subaki.