Hi from France

ChatpelierFuu

Hey there, I'm not a hardcore fan of the FE franchise, but I've really been hooked up with the last 4 FE games on 3DS. I've found the FE Cipher cards on the web and both my wife and I wanted to give it a try.

Since it seems there's tons of infos and nice people in here, I thought it'd be nice to introduce myself.

Online name: ChatpelierFuu
DoB: 29th March 1988
Favourite FE Game: Revelation for sure. I've played 3 or 4 old FE, Awakening and the bundle of the 3 new games.
Favourite Game (other than FE): Can't choose one here, so Warcraft 3 and most Pokemon games
Favourite FE Character: Tharja !!!
Least Favourite game: I can't really find an answer to that sorry.... :/
Sports: Not doing much right now between my wedding, moving out in a new region and both my wife and I working, but we'll be doing a lot of cycling and ping-pong once in our new home
Online friends: none that are here... I think
Favourite music: Anime song/ost - japanese pop, rock and variety ... mostly
Favourite artist/band: YUI, World Order
Favourite song: Pretty much all of YUI and World Order songs, and lots of japanese stuff
MSN/Yahoo/AIM: /
Hobbies: Batman and Marvel Miniature Game from Knight Models, miniature painting, Wixoss and FE card games, japanese language and culture, and your usual anime/series/game stuff
Good Point: Like to help people if I can, I'm able to make my own choices (even if most people don't agree with that), if I'm interested in something I give it a lot of time
Bad Point: Have a hard time recognizing I'm wrong, might not always be patient, can be angry easily, can be annoying when trying to help people that don't want me to...

Anything else?

I speak english and japanese with an OK level I think (I have a diploma in japanese), which helps understanding RAW stuff and translate it.

My wife and I ordered a bunch of FE Cipher cards yesterday, mostly so we could both play together. We'll not build uber decks with tons of SR though, but we got a good range to not bore ourself to death after 5 games. We got the Awakening, Legacy and Conquest starter decks and around 200 more cards from the white, black and blue range. Tbh it's mostly our favorite caracters from Awakening and the last 3 games, ahah.

If you have any question, feel free to drop a comment in here. ;)

Welcome! Ooooh another player of Warcraft 3! I used to play that game all the time back in the day, man that brings back so many memories.

Really hope you enjoy yourself here, you seem like someone I could get along with really easily ^^

Yay, more Cipher fans, and European ones, too! \o/ We've got a whole subforum dedicated to Cipher if you'd like to get some deck ideas, ask questions, or trade cards with other users. Welcome to SF! :3

Thanks, both of you. :)

Jedi > I'm still hoping for a Warcraft 4 with a story revolving around Alleria and Turalyon. Maybe one day... Regarding FE. I'm near the end of revelation on my discovering run. I'll soon be planning my "real" run with all the children and everything I want to try.

Kirie > I'll meet you there. I'll try posting something with what I ordered, what I think I can do with it, and asking for advices, tips, etc. :)

Thanks, both of you. :)

Jedi > I'm still hoping for a Warcraft 4 with a story revolving around Alleria and Turalyon. Maybe one day... Regarding FE. I'm near the end of revelation on my discovering run. I'll soon be planning my "real" run with all the children and everything I want to try.

We can only hope!

Also nice, Rev wasn't particularly my cup of tea but I did enjoy how many people you could play around with in it. I had alot of fun in particular pairing Kagero with Arthur and making her a Berserker, made her strength even wackier than usual haha.

I haven't pay much attention to reclassing parents for now. I really wanted to follow the story first, then play FE in a more planning way.

Conquest just wreak me though. Didn't really enjoyed it on normal mode, so halfway I changed to easy mode (still with permanent death though).

I like the maps on Revelation, most of them are real fun. ^^

Hey there, ChatpelierFuu!

Honestly, having a problem accepting when I've made a mistake and letting things go is something I really dislike about myself, personally. I assume that's an issue with pride or something? Regardless, being defensive is a huge issue of mine, so you're certainly not alone.

Since the topic came up, what race to you play as in WC3? Haha

I haven't pay much attention to reclassing parents for now. I really wanted to follow the story first, then play FE in a more planning way.

Conquest just wreak me though. Didn't really enjoyed it on normal mode, so halfway I changed to easy mode (still with permanent death though).

I like the maps on Revelation, most of them are real fun. ^^

I see ^^, I like the concepts Revelation's maps go for, but they are more hit & miss to me. Opinions though, I still had fun with it.

Huuum, I like most of the races in WC3 so it's a hard call.

I'm a bad player in PvP, but I did train a bit at some point with the Orcs.

I really like the gameplay of the Undead though. Possessing some other race builder is one of the funiest thing to do imo.

Alleria being my favourite Warcraft character, I also like Humans and Nightelves though...

What about you ?

I just finished my discovry run on Revelation, and am trying to plan all the kids right now. :)

Edited by ChatpelierFuu

Bienvenue dans la Forêt de Serenes, ChatpelierFuu!

Mes félicitations pour le mariage. Bonne continuation et bon courage avec le déménagement!

Je te souhaite de passer une bonne journée et de profiter de ton séjour ici!

Huuum, I like most of the races in WC3 so it's a hard call.

I'm a bad player in PvP, but I did train a bit at some point with the Orcs.

I really like the gameplay of the Undead though. Possessing some other race builder is one of the funiest thing to do imo.

Alleria being my favourite Warcraft character, I also like Humans and Nightelves though...

What about you ?

I just finished my discovry run on Revelation, and am trying to plan all the kids right now. :)

I like em all as well, but I tend to find the Humans the most fun to use ^^; i'm not much of a pvp player either haha.