Greetings, My Lords and Ladies!

The Glass Beast

Hey, guys! I've been surfing around this board for a while, so I finally have decided to make an account. I've played FE7, FE8, FE11, and Awakening and Fates. This is the second FE community I've joined, the first being GameFAQs under the name of Mariowario64. Anyway, I hope to make acquaintances with you all!

I actually don't know the context behind this picture. I found it under "fire emblem canas" and thought it was funny.I also found some Mía fanart which I can't link since I'm on mobile now. You can find it if you scroll down enough, though.

I actually don't know the context behind this picture. I found it under "fire emblem canas" and thought it was funny.I also found some Mía fanart which I can't link since I'm on mobile now. You can find it if you scroll down enough, though.

He's a character in 9 and 10 that's obsessed with beauty. Heck, in Awakening's DLC, he claims that he's beautiful and I just pull a poker face every time.