Do you think Shiro, Kiragi, Siegbert, and Forrest should be able wield their parents weapon?

DarkDestr0yer61

Should the royal sons be able to wield their father's weapons?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should the royal sons be able to wield their father's weapons?

• Yes
    • No

I think it'll be pretty cool if the children could at least wield these weapons if their father dies in combat. I mean cmon, if xander dies, is seigfred just gonna collect dust now? Might as well make good use of a legendary weapon imo.

Not familiar with Ragnell. Was that in the gamecube/wii games? I never played those two.

It's pretty powerful but it being acquired in late game mitigates relying on it. Although there is Ettard in Radiant Dawn but every lord before Awakening usually got their cool weapon near the end.

Edited by Raguna

It's pretty powerful but it being acquired in late game mitigates relying on it. Although there is Ettard in Radiant Dawn but every lord before Awakening usually got their cool weapon near the end.

As far as Ike goes in Radiant Dawn, he gets his Ragnell around the middle of the game.

Also, Elincia has the Amiti.

I would say, yes but at a reduced effectiveness (they are not attuned to the item while their wielders are still alive) and they would have to have A support rank with their fathers.

For the reduction, I'd say reduce the weapon range on Seigfried and Raijinito to 1. Fujin Yumi and Brunhilde lose their bonus effects (terrain costs 1 and aegis effect for magic). Lets the kids use them but still lets their parents highlight the strength of the weapons.

I would say, yes but at a reduced effectiveness (they are not attuned to the item while their wielders are still alive) and they would have to have A support rank with their fathers.

For the reduction, I'd say reduce the weapon range on Seigfried and Raijinito to 1. Fujin Yumi and Brunhilde lose their bonus effects (terrain costs 1 and aegis effect for magic). Lets the kids use them but still lets their parents highlight the strength of the weapons.

I think something like this is the best compromise. Ultimately, I feel having the kids using their parents' respective weapon would be really fun.