Which Awakening character you would have chosen to...

WinterOkami

Honestly I'd keep Odin and Laslow, those two were my favorite kids in Awakening. However I'd replace the bitch Selena with either Cynthia (I'd love to see her discuss "the subtle, yet distinct differences between justice and vengeance" with Arthur) or Brady (because of Owain, Inigo, and Brady's ending in the Future Past, it would make more sense for a band of traveling musicians to up and leave than two bros and some chick that they were friends with before they left on their gig)

Also Henry in place of Rajat, starts off as an Oni Savage with high Mag in homage to his Barbarian class tree

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of Owain, Inigo, and Brady's ending in the Future Past, it would make more sense for a band of traveling musicians to up and leave than two bros and some chick that they were friends with before they left on their gig.

I totally forgot about that! Well, screw having my Awakening kid in Fates, just throw in Brady instead and we have the best trio ever!

I would have loved to get Gregor in Fates. He's probably my favourite character in the series.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he was a lot different and much less interesting in the Japanese version, so I doubt we even had a chance of that happening or ever happening.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he was a lot different and much less interesting in the Japanese version, so I doubt we even had a chance of that happening or ever happening.

How so?

How so?

I think he was just a much more flat and less interesting character. I don't have examples or anything, but I've heard from more than one source that he was just a kind of generic Mercenary guy, then the Localization spiced him up and made him amazing as we know him.

A little bit later

After looking it up, he was basically just bland. No third person, no accent, just a generic Mercenary guy with (Most likely) had the same backstory and supports.

Edited by TrueEm