{Help} Mother recommandations for Shiro,Nina,Kiragi,Hisame and Dwyer

WinterOkami

Hello everyone,

As you can tell I am trying to recruit the children listed above and I am confused as to who should I pick because I've taken the stats in consideration and yet I still feel uncomfortable.

Which explains why I am asking now if anyone could help please and thanks in advance for taking the time to help out a fellow fan.

PS: I am playing Revelation.

First, what did you originally have in mind?

Second, which ladies are available?

Third, what role do you want each child to fill?

1. Basically boost the child's strongest trait. Ex : I shipped Hayato and Nyx to get an OP Rhajat with Rend Heaven, LifeTaker and Vengeance{Thanks marriage seal} which make her magic stat be stronger than Leo thus making her the strongest mage on the team.

2. Available ladies: Mozu, Azura, Felicia Beruka,Peri, Elise

3. I mean the 4 ones are meant to be strong units but for Dwyer I am not sure since I don't know what suits him best between healer and fighter.

. . .that doesn't help much, but I'll give it a shot. Having two magical moms is gonna hurt.

Shiro - Since Shiro's already a solid unit, let's give him a solid mother in Azura. He'll be quite fast, and Darting Blow will only make him faster.

Nina - She's fast and her father's Strength modifier is garbage, so I'd go with Elise, and make her magical.

Kiragi - There's not much left, so I'd go with Mozu. He can sort-of take advantage of Merchant, thanks to a +3 modifier in Luck, and the rest of his stats will be passable. . .barely.

Hisame - If you want a magical off-build (that's Oni Chieftain, Strategist, or MAYBE Dark Falcon), give Felicia a shot. Otherwise, go with Peri for a more physical one.

Dwyer - Flying Shelter-bot with Beruka. He'll be relatively tanky, but that's about it. If Hinata's paired with Peri, he can get away with Felicia as a mom. . .but his hair will be atrocious.

Edited by eclipse