Hello, People of the Forest

Papa Wolf

Hello, I'd like to say to everybody here. I've been gradually catching up on the Fire Emblem series, and have it found it quite fun. I'm not the best at it, but I've always been a fan of RPGs and strategy games. I've been a lurker for a while, but decided to make an account.

People here may know my wife, Rezzy, who I think has been on here for a while.

Well, hello, I think I know you.

Greetings.
Your wife is a good person and friend, pleased to meet you.

Thanks for your kind words.

Ah, yes, I know Rezzy.

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

Hello

Thank you everyone.

@Glaceon Mage I've played a few of the Dragon Quest games, and they were fun. If I had to pick a favorite, maybe the Cursed King, which is number 8, I think.

Thank you everyone.

@Glaceon Mage I've played a few of the Dragon Quest games, and they were fun. If I had to pick a favorite, maybe the Cursed King, which is number 8, I think.

Yeah, Journey of the Cursed King is VIII/8. My personal favorites are VI/6 (Realms of Reverie/Realms of Revelation) and VII/7 (Fragments of the Forgotten Past, though I still mentally call it Eden no Senshi-tachi or Warriors of Eden).

I actually saw your picture and I thought it looked like something Rezzy drew. And now that I read your intro and since you say that you are Rezzy's husband, I think that pretty much confirms it.

Rezzy is very cool, so I can only assume you are as well. Welcome to the Forest!

I was wondering why your avatar is Rezzy's Eevee, makes sense now.

Welcome/Bienvenue to SF and I hope you are as good as a person as Rezzy is ^^.

When will Baby male wolf make his way here? I hope we will also meet Baby female wolf <3.

I actually saw your picture and I thought it looked like something Rezzy drew. And now that I read your intro and since you say that you are Rezzy's husband, I think that pretty much confirms it.

Rezzy is very cool, so I can only assume you are as well. Welcome to the Forest!

Thank you. I couldn't think of what to use as an avatar, so I stole this Eevee. I'm a budding Team Rocket grunt.

I was wondering why your avatar is Rezzy's Eevee, makes sense now.

Welcome/Bienvenue to SF and I hope you are as good as a person as Rezzy is ^^.

When will Baby male wolf make his way here? I hope we will also meet Baby female wolf <3.

Thank you, I'm glad Rezzy's got a good community of friends here.

Our little pup's a bit young for forums right now. We're having to watch what we say, now. He likes repeating everything he hears, now. We likely won't let him get on forums until he's about 12 or 13. We'll be sure to post pictures and keep everybody updated about our wolf pack, though.

Welcome aboard, Papa Wolf.

I'm sure a lot of people can relate to not being very good at Fire Emblem. Myself included.

Thanks, I just play on casual mode, since I hate having to reset when someone dies.

Oh hello!

I noticed you too late when I saw your post in the parenting thread of your wife.

I hope my self created speech applies "Like wife, like husband". :P

Anyways welcome to this forum!

Hi, going by your title, are you German? Rezzy and I speak a little German, but don't really have anyone to practice it with, apart from each other.

We are very similar. It's great being married to someone who has so many things in common with you, but just different enough to keep things interesting.

Thank you. I couldn't think of what to use as an avatar, so I stole this Eevee. I'm a budding Team Rocket grunt.

Hi, going by your title, are you German? Rezzy and I speak a little German, but don't really have anyone to practice it with, apart from each other.

We are very similar. It's great being married to someone who has so many things in common with you, but just different enough to keep things interesting.

Yeah, I'm German.

And Rezzy told me that she speak a little bit.

Idk if I could teach you since my English isn't better than your German probably.

I think it's the first married couple I've seen in this forum.

I guess it'll be quite interesting with you since you both can share life experience most people can't do yet.