[FE7] Are there any female Halberdier battle sprites out there? (Or any that are willing to give me one?)

Avril Lavigne

I could make it...But it might not be a very good one...ill just edit and add hair to TBA´s if i get permission...lol,do you have a female fighter or warrior? XD...

or there is this...But you should also ask for permission

Edited by marlon0024

I could make it...But it might not be a very good one...ill just edit and add hair to TBA´s if i get permission...lol,do you have a female fighter or warrior? XD...

or there is this...But you should also ask for permission

I did message Astra for permission to use this one. Have not receive a reply yet. I just thought it wouldn't be that big of deal seeing as it's pretty much the Bonestorm Halberdier except... female (duh). But yeah. Not sure if I can.

And if you did, that would be awesome!! I've been using TBA Halberdier 2.0 as my male, and Bonestorm as the female. I justified using Bonestorm as the female because it looks a little more feminine than the TBA Hal. But I would much rather have an actually female-looking Halberdier. Not that it's a huge huge deal but that it's just kinda funky.

Let me see if i get autorization for making it, i dont promise anything, since my animations are not the big deal, also im working on my own project, so it might take a while...But ill give it a try and send you a preview if i get something.

Let me see if i get autorization for making it, i dont promise anything, since my animations are not the big deal, also im working on my own project, so it might take a while...But ill give it a try and send you a preview if i get something.

Sure, sounds good!

• 2 months later...