The Daily PMU & Pairings Thread (Revelations Lunatic/Casual Run)

In an effort to weather the abuse that the FE community has pelted him with, Azama married Effie and reclassed to General. Effie talked it over with her BFF Mozu, and after some late-night s'more sessions (I've already broken the fourth wall, don't look at me like that), she reclassed to Sniper to stand behind her man (literally). Mitama decided they were both idiots, and with goading from Soliel, became a Hero.

(that's Azama x Effie, General!Azama, Sniper!Effie via A+ Mozu, and Hero!Mitama via A+ Soliel)

After Kaden hangs out with his forever lost wolfskin buddy Keaton, he decides to take up the axe. Because why not. (Berserker!Kaden via friendship seal, A+ Keaton).

Keaton's wife, Rinkah, also became a zerker. Rinkah, via partner seal, S-Keaton.

Xander marries Hinoka. And he picks up darting blow from his wife, but decides he's better as a... Ninja. :P (Master Ninja Xander! Via A+ Kaze)

Hinoka decides to ditch her pegasus for a horse instead, so she is now Paladin Hinoka, via partner seal.

Edited by Blademaster_Aio

Gameplay Update (I'm also showing the differences between Lunatic mode and Hard/Normal):

*Chapter 6: Other than the lake being filled with water and enemies with skills (all weapon ranks are maxed), this chapter was harder on hard.

*Chapter 7: More Axe using enemies (Fighter class, their's irony in this because of who Tatyanna's husband is going to be)

*Chapter 8: More Axe using enemies.

*Paralogue 1: Faceless with slightly better stats but that's it.

So far for Lunatic mode, it's been pretty tame.

It's possible to make Gunter worse and Hana's strength growth is 55 my ass.