Has anyone here tried to solo the second half of Birthright with Ryoma?

OliKad

So yeah, like with Seth or Sigurd, I've heard many urban legends that he can do the second half of Birthright - at least in Normal mode - all by himself. Is this actually legit? Has anyone here at least attempted to do so?

He definitely can. I soloed the last 6 chapters oh Birthright with him and my Avatar paired up with their S-Supports.

Ryoma did most the work since my MUs typically turn into complete garbage after a few levels into promotion. Skl+ Lck- is NOT a good Boon/Bane!

He definitely can. I soloed the last 6 chapters oh Birthright with him and my Avatar paired up with their S-Supports.

Ryoma did most the work since my MUs typically turn into complete garbage after a few levels into promotion. Skl+ Lck- is NOT a good Boon/Bane!

Works just fine with a Samurai talent.

Works just fine with a Samurai talent.

Kek, not when you only switch to Swordmaster once you hit 20/15 Hoshido/Nohr Noble. WTD Enemies still had like 50% accuracy, and I had the durability of wet paper.

Edited by TrueEm

He can only do a pseudo-solo that him taking advantage of Corrin via one of his skills, support/class bonuses and especially the dual guard enhancement (bonus points if Corrin has a subclass that Ryoma can make great use of, be it for skills or just plain old raijinto-wrecking)

an actual solo with a character outside of corrin by that point is not truly possible because Ryoma can't protect the forced supposedly underleveled corrin in many chapters. 25 probably being the worst one in this regard. Maybe a corrin reclassed to flier can run around in other maps to avoid danger (probably almost but not quite impossible in 24).