(EU)Almost 7k visits!

SSJDennis

But not quite XD Still need 748 visit points to get the 7k mile stone. It actually makes me believe that I can get to 9,999 before the end of this year (which I actually doubt).

Anyone already got both seals?

I need still need a massive 5,100 battle points...

If anyone feels like helping, please visit :) You can freely walk through the throne for the seize.

Will revisit as much as I can, always giving accessories away :)

So if you have some time to spare, please visit and give some feed back for extra points.

I'd love to help : )

My castle address is in my signature.

Here's my progress.

Thanks. Send a Dirty Kerchief. You also have broken units XD All capped out? Must've taken a lot of effort?

I want to help too !

New game? Or just one of your new castles? Anything you want? Did send a General's Shell.

Thanks. Send a Dirty Kerchief. You also have broken units XD All capped out? Must've taken a lot of effort?

Awesome, I'll repay the favour soon : )

Hmm, I'm used to grinding, so not too much effort, really. But I will say it was absolutely painful capping Takumi's Magic. Even as a Sorcerer (buddied with Leo), his Magic growth was so abysmal that I had to get his EXP to 70+ then keep reloading his next Level Up until he gained Magic.

I'm planning to do the same with Xander and Ryoma soon, but I'm not looking forward to it. Also, there's a part of me that wants to punish myself and somehow cap Arthur's Magic and Luck (both stats currently at 0...). Maybe one day...

Everyone else, I just reclassed into hybrid classes and leveled them to 99. Got plenty of gold (and exp) from Ghastly Gold and the other DLC maps. Before Awakening is a favourite of mine, assuming the character can survive the Ninjas.

Edited by VincentASM