Tomorrow is the first day of September for folks in my timezone

Emeraldfox

September 1st is still Summer(or Winter for you dudes on the south part of the world)

I hurts me when clowns say "Teehee it's fall~!" I'm all like, "No it isn't. are you stupid?!"

Edited by Emeraldfox

Why didn't they set the seasons to begin on the first of the month anyway? Caesar, you missed an opportunity, and Pope Gregory dropped the ball.

'Meteorologists (and most of the temperate countries in the southern hemisphere)[3] use a definition based on months, with autumn being September, October and November in the northern hemisphere,[4]and March, April and May in the southern hemisphere.'

'Meteorologists (and most of the temperate countries in the southern hemisphere)[3] use a definition based on months, with autumn being September, October and November in the northern hemisphere,[4]and March, April and May in the southern hemisphere.'

Like I said, clowns.

When I was living in Chicago, Winter last from November until April. Spring was a couple days in mid to late April, and Summer was May until September, with Fall being October.