cuteposting thread

Chen

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that self-esteem dawg

I used to think I was ugly!

though tbf the only people who directly told me that I was a pretty person were all adults and almost always relatives for that matter so I figured "they're just saying that cuz they're my relatives they're supposed to say that and are just trying to be nice" or "they're probably just saying that because I'm young"

Meanwhile none of my peers ever gave me any special attention and in fact I've grown up being practically ignored my whole school life so I figured that was proof that I was ugly, or at least not very good looking. It wasn't until I finally had people from my very own age group tell me that I was really pretty that I actually started to look in the mirror and believe it (sometimes at least~) It only took ~20 years

But of course.... it probably only works if you're receptive enough to compliments >u>

Anyway Kim, I think you are far from ugly. In fact, I think you are quite pretty!! And I promise I am not saying that just to be nice and encouraging

So BELIEVE IT

unless you were only calling yourself ugly because you were trying to be teasing and you don't actually think so theeeeeeeeeeeen HAVE A FREE COMPLIMENT ANYWAY

Edited by Freohr Datia