*faiya bursts into flames for 5724 damage.*

BITCHWA!?!

*Faiya jumps towards Masu*

PIMPKICKPIMPKICKPIMPKICK!

SHIT!

*guards high*

Faiya:*pimp trips Masu*

SON OF A BITCH!!!

Oh faiya melty bread taught me something you aint gonna like, theres combos akiha vermilion has.....JUST FOR CIEL

SHIT!

*guards high*

Faiya:*pimp trips Masu*

SON OF A BITCH!!!

Oh faiya melty bread taught me something you aint gonna like, theres combos akiha vermilion has.....JUST FOR CIEL

Oh shit. Too bad I don't fight like normal Ciels!!!! Knife spam = WIN

do you wanna see what im doing right now?

2A 2A {5C 4C} 2C 5BB jA jB jump jB jC (2528 / 3434 Dmg)

Newbies, start here. The level 1 V Akiha combo. Note that this is also heat safe - as in, after this combo, you can land and heat safely without being punished.

2A 2A {5C 4C} 2C 5BB jA jB jump jA jB jC (2613 / 3501 Dmg)

Standard V Akiha combo. As you can see adding the 5C 4C adds quite a bit of damage and sets them up well for some OTG shenanigans.

2A 2A {5C 4C} 2C 5BB ja jB airdash jB sjc jB jC (2762 / 3625 Dmg)

Hardest 5BB combo. It only does a bit more damage but pushes the opponent farther back thanks to the airdash.

2A 2A {5C 4C} 2C 5BB jB airdash jB jB jC (2688 / 3577 Dmg)

Easier version of the above combo - less damage, same results.

2A 2A {5C 4C} 2C 5BB 868 jb Jc (2190 / 3166 Dmg)

V Akiha's famous sideswap combo. Center screen this opens up for some interesting mixups. In the corner, it switches control from your opponent to you. Always useful.

2A 2A {5C 4C} 2C 5BB jA jB airdash jump jB jC (2528 / 3434 Dmg)

Harder version of the above, but with some positives. You basically use it for a bit more damage or more meter - but you have to be quick to get that OTG in time.

6C 623B 2C 623B 228C (3005 Dmg)

Corner 6C Momiji loop. You can only do 2 reps since 6C wallslams. Using 228C will leave no lag on your EX pit.

6C dash cancel 5B (2C 623B x3) 228C (4047 Dmg)

Using 5B adds a tick more of damage. This can be done from center or 3/4th's screen straight into the corner.

2A 5C 4C {5B} (2C 623B x3) 228C (4310 / 4512 Dmg)

The famous Momiji loop. Learn it, love it, use it a LOT. Use 5B when you're opponent is crouching. On characters like Sacchin or Tohno, you can omit the 2C instead to make it easier.

2A 5C 4C {5B} 2C 623B 2C 5C 2C jump 228C (3727 / 3834 Dmg)

The Half Momiji loop. This leaves your opponent open for midscreen mixups in the corner. Lots of implied damage open here.

2A 5C 4C {5B} 2C 623B 2C 5BB jA jB jump jA jB jC (no damage approximation yet)

Single Momiji combo. This is used when you already have the flamepit setup. It lets you get free OTG (where you can gain health and extra meter) and set up for okizeme.

2A 5C 4C 2C 623C 9 (2C 623B x2) 228A/C (3445 Dmg)

Fullscreen EX Momiji loop. V Akiha gets meter easily, so most of the time you'll end with EX Pit. If not, you can use 228A instead.

623C airdash whiff jA (2C 623B x2) 228A/C (3175 Dmg)

If you aren't doing wakeup 236C or 623A, you're gonna do this combo. You have to airdash right after the last hit of the EX Momiji and whiff jA really low to the ground and instantly 2C. Takes some practice.

2A 4C 2C 5C IAD jB jB jC (2786 Dmg)

Basic center to corner wallslam combo.

2A 4C 2C 5C IAD jB land jB jB jC (3030 Dmg)

Satoken's leveled up version of the above combo. Takes a little bit of work to get it tight. Just make sure you let yourself land and you'll be fine.

2A 4C 2C 5C IAD jB land jA jB jump jA jB jC (3175 Dmg)

Hardest version of this combo. Only does a bit more damage, but good for meter.

2A 5C 4C 2C 5B 623B 2C 5C IAD jB double jump jB jC (no dmg yet)

Ciel only[/u] combo, works fullscreen. You need to delay the 2C into 5B in order to get the 3 hit 623B. Ciel will go behind your body (for one reason or another) and you can hit with the tip of 2C and send her to the other corner. Makes sideswap ALMOST unneccessary (you'll use it if you have pit obviously).

2A 5C 4C 2C 5B 623B 2C 623B {5B} 2C 623B 228C (no dmg yet)

Ciel only[/u] combo, works 3/4th of the screen. Basically, if you hit ciel anywhere but the VERY corner of the screen, hitconfirm int o this combo. Requires a solid mastery of 2C after a 3 hit momiji (not easy, since 5b is usually used to ez mode your way through the loop in the corner, but does not reach far enough in this situation).

2A 5C 4C 2C *delay* 5B 623B (2C 623B x2) 228C (no dmg yet)

The guranteed proper height momiji loop. Use this on Sacchin, Tohno, Kouma and Aoko to get them at the proper height to do the Momiji loop no matter what.

LOOK AT THE LAST ONE. IT SAYS TO USE THIS ON THE PPL YOU LIKE (Tohno and Kouma)

Edited by Athena

Like you'll be able to do all this. You think I'm actually gonna give you time to fight? HA.

already learned the 1st 5 perfectly. How else do you think i kicked the shit out of the guy i was talking to you about last night? This isnt something i just started this morning.

Psssh. And you remember how you totally messed with him? Spontaneous combos and attacks will destroy your game. Add a SOUL CRUSH!! to the mix, you'll be forgetting those combos by friday night.

Psssh. And you remember how you totally messed with him? Spontaneous combos and attacks will destroy your game. Add a SOUL CRUSH!! to the mix, you'll be forgetting those combos by friday night.

when you get them down you dont have to remember them. they flow naturally. I can give you a tohno and hisui(her combos are fucking insane) sheet if you want

when you get them down you dont have to remember them. they flow naturally. I can give you a tohno and hisui(her combos are fucking insane) sheet if you want

Nah, i'll figure it out later. BTW, Hisui ftw.

Nah, i'll figure it out later. BTW, Hisui ftw.

ah. oh, another thing, this is just section 1 of her 3 combo sections. all of these combos link to her OTG combos which link BACK to these combos reaching the max 7000 dmg for them.

Which means nothing if I don't let you pull them off.

but i will pull them off. dont talk as if i never hit you in a fight. It takes 1 hit and the combo is started. you can start any of akiha's combos with any of her attacks except the spartan kick(which i never use becasue vermilion's is too slow) and 5bb. and the reason why these are under combo lists is because they give you no time to tech out or circut spark.

Edited by Athena

I'm not acting like that. You beat the shit out of me. But I'll try my damndest to make sure you don't start this now.

i'll try my damndest to make sure i DO do it! I think it will take about 3.....5 combos max for the soul crush process to begin XD

Psssh... No Soul Crush for you.

lawlz o rly? Oh and turns out the guy who mains kouma isnt is real main. its nanaya. and he taught me more mindgames with him.