Where can I find all the endings ?

WinterOkami

You see at the end of each path and even any FE games nowadays has an ending where the lives of our units are marked in history with their accomplishments and post-war actions.

I was wondering where I could find ALL of them since the wiki doesn't give all the endings and live a bitter taste to my mouth when I am looking for a good ending. I have this weird there is something good that I should know.

Thanks in advance.

On the Wikia. Some endings may miss, but you can easily recreate them, except a few exceptions. Usually, each character has two endings, the "solo" one that is longer (if he did not reached an S support) and a "marital" one that is just one sentance you add before/after his/her wife/husband. I noticed a few exceptions though, that are usually characters you shipped with a member of the Awakening Trio (I'm not sure for Caeldori/Asugi/Rhajat, since they do not leave Fates' world), and sometimes with Azura or Corrin.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt