If you could be any Fire Emblem race, which would it be?

I'm actually going to choose Dragon Laguz over Manakete. I would feel more comfortable being able to fight based on a time-recharged meter, rather than a rare stone with limited uses. Plus, I personally like the aesthetic of the dragon laguz (especially black dragons) better than most manaketes we see in the series. As for everyday uses? It'd be nice for reaching high places, cooking when the power's gone out, and intimidating those louts at the power company into reconnecting me. I know I'm not breathing fire, exactly, but energy breath applied to bread has to make something akin to toast... right?

Manaketes can have unlimited Dragon Stone use in Awakening, the enemy Manaketes in Binding Blade have unlimited Dragonstone use, same with the three enemy Manaketes in Sacred Stones (Morva and those two dragons in the final chapter were Manaketes)

Cat Laguz, I'd be so cuddly. =3

Plus, running really fast sounds like fun.

I like cats

I want to be a human. Having emotions sounds great, and having my own intelligence. Sucks being a synth. If only I had a brain.

......Wait, ignore that.

Honestly, probably a Dragon Laguz. No real reason in particular.

Edited by Tolvir

I want to be a human. Having emotions sounds great, and having my own intelligence. Sucks being a synth. If only I had a brain.

......Wait, ignore that.

Honestly, probably a Dragon Laguz. No real reason in particular.

Dragon Laguz, or as I call them, a combo of Laguz and Manaketes