Parents'reaction to Kamui marrying their children.

WinterOkami

Saizo's reaction:

Saizo: ...

Corrin: You know what I'm going to say, don't you?

Saizo: ... That is accurate.

Corrin: Thoughts?

Saizo: ... Don't fall asleep.

Asugi(hidden): Don't worry, love. He's not the only one watching. He won't hurt you once I'm done with him.

Saizo: Although, I could make the exception if one of your children is named Saizo...

Corrin: Can we call them something else?

Saizo: ... It doesn't have to be your firstborn, if that's what you're asking. Just one of them.

Corrin: Here's to hoping I don't end up with all girls. Otherwise, I have to choose between sleeping forever or not at all.

Asugi(hidden):Not if I have anything to say about it.

Corrin: Is something burning?

Saizo: Umm, no.

That was actually clean ! Yeah Great one. In fact perfect, Saizo doesn't talk a lot and all of this had made things a lot awesome.

Astrophys

Well that's the goal and when we do agree on if the project is finished or not I edit all my stuff and post it in the first message of the thread that way anyone who encounters this topic can rate and have fun.

Anyways are we agreeing on posting all dialogues listed here ? Anyone thinks they have a better dialogue ? Tomorrow I'll update the thing if I don't see any responses.

Edited by WinterOkami