Does the Witch class give better magic stats than the Sorcerer class.

WinterOkami

Because Sorcerer have S-level magic mastery I was thinking they have better magic but I am not sure because Dlcs give some really broken things.

Do you mind letting me know ?

Edited by WinterOkami

I should note that they have identical growths. However, witch has the advantage of being a witch at levels 1-20, whereas a sorcerer is a dark mage in that time. this helps the witch because she can build weapon ranks immediately upon hitting B, as opposed to having to wait until promotion. This allows her to get the A and S rank bonuses much earlier (sorcerer tends to have trouble hitting s rank by end game). Witch also has better growths than dark mage. All DLC classes also have an extra level to grow in because they level up and get stat increases from 20 to 21, instead of using a seal and only getting promotion bonuses.

Edited by sirmola

Overall Witches have higher magic, are faster than Sorcerors and have access to the Warp skill without the Warp tome.

Sorcerers have better defense, resistance and have access to Nosferatu without Shadowgift.

Both of them can use the S rank tome Excalibur.