Hey

Tino

Hello.

I am Tino and I am new to the Serenes Forest Forums. I take information from Serenes Forest frequently, and decided to join the forums too, because I really like the site.

I love to play volleybal and to listen rap and r&b. Ofcourse, I also like playing Fire Emblem. I recently got into editing Fire Emblem games, better known as hacking, but I don't like that term.

I am also pretty active on Fire Emblem Universe, so perhaps the people that come there too know me, but I don't know if any of you people come there.

So yeah, I think that is enough about me. I hope I will have a nice stay here.

~Tino

Problems with your post:

You spelled Volleyball wrong

You said you like rap but that's impossible because it used to be good but now it's the worse thing ever invented

You combined Of and course

You explained that it's also known as hacking when you could of just said that you hack them

You advertised

Altogether I'd say you have I higher IQ than most members here, although that isn't too hard. Actually it's extremely easy.

Welcome to the forest, make sure to burn it down ASAP.

Problems with your post:

You said you like rap but that's impossible because it used to be good but now it's the worse thing ever invented

You explained that it's also known as hacking when you could of just said that you hack them

You advertised

Altogether I'd say you have I higher IQ than most members here, although that isn't too hard. Actually it's extremely easy.

Problems with your post.

You said could of instead of could've or could have.

You put "I higher IQ" and not "a higher IQ"

You corrected someone else's mistakes yet didn't see your own.

Welcome to the forest Tino! BTW, this correcting thing is NOT normal.

Problems with your post:

You advertised

1. Typo

2. Rap owns. Nothing is better.

3. I have always said "ofcourse" and will always say "ofcourse". I am not Brittish or American, but I am Dutch. All my English teachers have always said that it was spelled "ofcourse", and not "of course". So I will just say "ofcourse". You have to live with that.

4. Like I said, I dislike the term "hack" or "hacking". I prefer to call a hack a project or a patch. And I prefer the term editing over hacking.

5. It wasn't my intention.

Problems with your post.

You said could of instead of could've or could have.

You put "I higher IQ" and not "a higher IQ"

You corrected someone else's mistakes yet didn't see your own.

I love you, Fox. Thanks.

I hope this is not the way everything goes around here...

No this is not usually what happens here. We just mess with each other like were all related and living together

Just kick their asses at SSBB and then they'll respect your typos more :D

No this is not usually what happens here. We just mess with each other like were all related and living together

Exactly! We should have a sitcom. It would be the best sitcom evar...

Exactly! We should have a sitcom. It would be the best sitcom evar...

*waits for someone to start a topic about this 'sitcom' that Zephrion mentioned. Or just a comic type thing*

Just kick their asses at SSBB and then they'll respect your typos more :D

I don't have a Wii. Therefore, I cannot play SSBB, although I would really like to play it. At least once.

2. Rap owns. Nothing is better.

3. I have always said "ofcourse" and will always say "ofcourse". I am not Brittish or American, but I am Dutch. All my English teachers have always said that it was spelled "ofcourse", and not "of course". So I will just say "ofcourse". You have to live with that.

4. Like I said, I dislike the term "hack" or "hacking". I prefer to call a hack a project or a patch. And I prefer the term editing over hacking.

I love you, Fox. Thanks.

I hope this is not the way everything goes around here...

I'm sorry I have to say this, but I hate rap. Just my opinion, don't flame me.

I don't really get that "ofcourse" thing, but people make stupider mistakes here, so...

I understand the hacking thing. It's a euphemism, like saying someone passed away instead of died.