What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Tino

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Comes From Darkness. (FE7)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

That video is so creepy. Specially when you realize that the children would probably be executed if they messed up

Does DPR Korea do executions for things like that? I would think that would usurp the hopeless goal of "unity" they're trying to acheive.

Does DPR Korea do executions for things like that? I would think that would usurp the hopeless goal of "unity" they're trying to acheive.

Their dictator executed his own uncle for disagreeing with him.

They have labor camps, in which people starve to death and work as slaves, where they send everyone who is "potentially dangerous to the ruler", and that's really vague, meaning anyone who doesn't behave the way they were supposed to, so yeah, that "unity" talk is bullshit. It's literally an one man's country.

And yeah, they do lots of executions.

Edited by Nobody

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU

Since I have nothing to do in the summer, I start collecting Transformers. I mostly do World's Smallest Transformers, and I plan on getting one of those mini iGear MP-1 Optimus Primes,AKA "Faith Leader". iGear is, of course, a high-end knockoff brand.

Their dictator executed his own uncle for disagreeing with him.

They have labor camps, in which people starve to death and work as slaves, where they send everyone who is "potentially dangerous to the ruler", and that's really vague, meaning anyone who doesn't behave the way they were supposed to, so yeah, that "unity" talk is bullshit. It's literally an one man's country.

And yeah, they do lots of executions.

That's North Korea for you. Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

This song gives me such nostalgia. We used to sing it in our scout camps, while walking through the hills. How i miss those days
Hehe, i always get nostalgic when i'm having insomnia Edited by Nobody

I came to this song by accident. I watched an episode of Mario Party 1 by the RunawayGuys. One of them created a Mario Paint version of this, which was brilliant. So I listened to the originial, which is even more brilliant. It is a song, you can listen to in every phase in your life and this melody always makes you happy! Mr. Blue Sky is my favourite song at the moment!