• Ike
    • Micaiah
    • Alm
    • Celica

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigurd, only main video game character I know who is man enough to get married and have a kid mid-game. It helps that he's pretty much the best unit ever, immediate join time, immediate awesome bases, immediate and permanent domination of all enemies, and even starts out with the movement of a promoted horseman. You couldn't really ask for a better unit.

Edit: And his name is absolutely not Sigrud. >:

Edited by Mac

Sigurd, only main video game character I know who is man enough to get married and have a kid mid-game. It helps that he's pretty much the best unit ever, immediate join time, immediate awesome bases, immediate and permanent domination of all enemies, and even starts out with the movement of a promoted horseman. You couldn't really ask for a better unit.

He could fly. :P

Flying is actually worse in that game, since road terrain gives movement boosts to all ground units, and road terrain is really common. He's ridickerous.

No they're not. Well, Roy is stat wise, but he's still awesome. Lyn is awesome, stat wise and personality wise. And, like I said before, LYN has green hair!

Big disagree. Roy's stats are actually quite good. The only problem is his horribly late promotion. Also, you contradicted yourself.

Lyn's Str stat is only beating GUY's by a few, which really says something. Also, no durability = INSTA FAIL.

Big disagree. Roy's stats are actually quite good. The only problem is his horribly late promotion. Also, you contradicted yourself.

Lyn's Str stat is only beating GUY's by a few, which really says something. Also, no durability = INSTA FAIL.

Congratulations. You have succeeded in confusing Hello. :mellow:

I vote Ephraim. Great stats and growths. He's got an awesome personality. He looks cool. He is the first lance using lord I've ever used. I think he's the only one who starts with lances!!! And he doesn't start with a horse! He's like a fricking soldier( a unit I've always wanted on my team), except he's a fuckin' lord!!! Why would you like this guy!! XD