Hello fellow players of Fire Emblem

pokeemblem

My name is pokeemblem, I am 23 years ago and got into Fire Emblem just over a year ago with Fire Emblem Awakening. Since then I have beat Birthright and Sacred Stones and also have beat Awakening obviously. I am working on Fire Emblem 7 (started a let's play of it) and the Revelation route in Fates.

My favorite game is Sacred Stones due to how I love its gameplay and the units that are playable to some degree.

A little more about myself: I make YouTube videos in my free time, and draw. I also listen to music, and occasionally sing along to it. My favorite food is cheese, it was hard to pick since I love food in general. Despite this "long" intro post I am shy in real life but I also have a weird habit of smiling 95% of the time. I should also mention that I'm a female before anybody asks...anyways its nice to meet all of you

Welcome! I understand the shyness I was quite shy myself for quite some time. I also make youtube videos, maybe we should talk about it sometime ^^

My name is pokeemblem, I am 23 years ago and got into Fire Emblem just over a year ago with Fire Emblem Awakening. Since then I have beat Birthright and Sacred Stones and also have beat Awakening obviously. I am working on Fire Emblem 7 (started a let's play of it) and the Revelation route in Fates.

My favorite game is Sacred Stones due to how I love its gameplay and the units that are playable to some degree.

A little more about myself: I make YouTube videos in my free time, and draw. I also listen to music, and occasionally sing along to it. My favorite food is cheese, it was hard to pick since I love food in general. Despite this "long" intro post I am shy in real life but I also have a weird habit of smiling 95% of the time. I should also mention that I'm a female before anybody asks...anyways its nice to meet all of you

Welcome!

It's a nice intro, so don't worry about it! It gives us a better picture of who you are.

Do enjoy your stay and make some friends, ask us anything if you need help!

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

Yaaaaassss SS love. Though Radiant Dawn is my favorite, it was a very tough choice between the two.

I also listen to music, and occasionally sing along to it.

What kind do you like?

Despite this "long" intro post I am shy in real life but I also have a weird habit of smiling 95% of the time.

It's not weird to always be positive :)

And you should see my intro post. Maybe 5x as long as yours lol.

Hello and welcome to the forums, hey started Fire Emblem around the same time,and yea Sacred Stones I think was fun Epharim had a massive tendency to just steamroll through everything for me :P. Now onto less important things, your profile pic, Komaru Naegi, safe to say you are a fan of series I take it? *Goes to make a pot of tea* let us discuss Fire Emblem and Danganronpa :P

Edited by SpacelessZarius

Seems we got a real Inigo above us, (joking don't worry)

Welcome! Don't worry about been shy. I'm still relatively new and I just bumble around, see topics that have interesting names, put a comment and see what happens.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy an nice friendly community based off what I've seen.