-Breaker Skills + Superior Weapons

planet.xiv

So, I was just wondering if -Breaker Skills and Superior Weapons' effects stack. For example, let's say I've got a Bow Knight with a Superior Bow (grants Hit/Avo +50 when the opponent wields a Bow) and Bowbreaker equipped (also grants Hit/Avo +50 against Bows). Is the benefit Hit/Avo +50 (only one is used), Hit/Avo +75 (the result of one is taken on the remainder of the other, so 50% of 50%), or Hit/Avo +100 (both are calculated at their fullest)?

Giving Hit/Avo +100 seems ridiculously high, and I don't think +50 actually refers to the final percentage, which would rule out Hit/Avo +75. It seems like only one should be used, but I want to see what others have to say. I also could test this in-game, buuuuuuuuuut... eh, I'm lazy. I'll do it later.

It does nothing if you already know the skill personally. Duplicate skills don't stack outside of FE5's Paragon in easy mode.

It does nothing if you already know the skill personally. Duplicate skills don't stack outside of FE5's Paragon in easy mode.

The same goes for Active skills (Sol & Sol sword, Luna and Luna lance, etc). Activation Rates don't change if you have two of the same skill available.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Skills work on a "Has the skill/Doesn't have the skill" binary, and Superior weapons just set the associated Breaker Skill "on" for the unit wielding them, so it doesn't stack.

Sorry about that.

Edited by Topaz Light