SM64: Last Impact

Alex95

This came out a few days ago, but I wasn't paying attention.

Kaze Emanuar has finally released his major Super Mario 64 hack, titled SM64: Last Impact! Essentially, it's the Super Mario 64 2 we never got. New worlds, more Stars, more power-ups, more characters (like a rideable Yoshi!) have been added!

For those of you unfamiliar with Kaze (no, not the Fates character), he is a ROM hacker/moder, probably best known at this point for his creation of Super Mario 64: Chaos Edition. A lot of his work is mainly hacking SM64.

If you want to download the hack for yourself, links are in the video description. Can't wait to play this for myself!

Well, this looks interesting. Considering the only SM64 hack I played was Star Road and I hadn't beaten it yet, this is a nice surprise. After finishing up Star Road, I'll definitely will need to try out Last Impact. There's stuff in there that I didn't think possible for a SM64 hack, such as some powerups from Galaxy and new enemy types. I guess time does allow for more evolved hacking...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Wiki Pages: (Information only, obtain the stuff elsewhere)

Star Road - http://mario64hacks.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Mario_Star_Road

Last Impact - http://mario64hacks.wikia.com/wiki/SM64_Last_Impact

Edited by Sire