Ages

Christianguy7

So, earlier I saw a post about character ages, and I would have posted on that one, but it was a post from over 2 years ago. The post was sayin that Lissa, was about 15, and Chrom was 18. It was also saying that Ricken was around 12, and Donnel was around 13. I've never really seen that as that though. I've always thought Lissa was around 16-17, Chrom was about 20-23, Donnel about 17, and Ricken being about 14. So I was wondering what does everyone think what the ages of the Shepards are.

I believe Chrom is around 19 at the start of Awakening. Emmeryn is 6 years older than him, making her around 25 at the start of the game. Lissa is 4 years younger than Chrom and 12 years younger than Emmeryn, making her around 15 at the start of the game. All of this information is from the wiki and according to a sketch of the royal siblings in their younger years.

Frederick is likely about as old as Emmeryn. He might even be a year or two younger.

Gregor looks to be in his mid 30s. Nowi is in her 1000s.

Sully, Maribelle and Vaike are about the same age as Chrom. Stahl might be as well.

Miriel and Kellam look to be about 22-24. Virion, Libra and Cherche look to be about 24-26.

Gaius, Tharja and Henry are maybe around 20-22.

Donnel is about 17-19. Ricken looks like he's 15-17, in my opinion.

I think that's all of them.

EDIT: I forgot about Panne. She looks like she's around 24-25 to me, but IDK if Taguel age the same as humans.

EDIT #2: I misremembered Emmeryn's age. She is 6 years older than Chrom, not 8 like I initially thought.

Edited by saisymbolic

Interesting... I think Lissa's age is probably just the japan version only like how they did it with Lyn's age in the Japan Version though I don't remember and isn't sure. I'm curious too and I always thought most of the shepherds were like young adults around 17 to 20 for most. Donnel seems like he could be 16 or so and Ricken... well let's just say that I think he's about 12 or 14. Gregor feels like he's in his 30s. Virion to me seems like 22 but otherwise, young adult. There's a lot but to me, most of them look like they're just young. (Except for Nowi, Panne, Tiki and maybe Nah and Yarne of course.)

I believe Chrom is around 19 at the start of Awakening. Emmeryn is 8 years older than him, making her around 27 at the start of the game. Lissa is 4 years younger than Chrom and 12 years younger than Emmeryn, making her around 15 at the start of the game. All of this information is from the wiki and according to a sketch of the royal siblings in their younger years.

Frederick is likely about as old as Emmeryn. He might even be a year or two younger.

Gregor looks to be in his mid 30s. Nowi is in her 1000s.

Sully, Maribelle and Vaike are about the same age as Chrom. Stahl might be as well.

Miriel and Kellam look to be about 22-24. Virion, Libra and Cherche look to be about 24-26.

Gaius, Tharja and Henry are maybe around 20-22.

Donnel is about 17-19. Ricken looks like he's 15-17, in my opinion.

I think that's all of them.

EDIT: I forgot about Panne. She looks like she's around 24-25 to me, but IDK if Taguel age the same as humans.

I agree with all of these, but think Gregor might be in his 40s. And Miriel strikes me as mid to late 20s for some reason.

There's also a 2 year time skip to take into account for everybody.

In her support with Donnel, Lissa says he's the only one in the army younger than him. Given that the supports can activate at any time, and we know Lissa starts out as 15 and turns 17-18 after the time skip, we know Donnel is younger than that, and that might include the future kids as well.

Nah and Morgan also vaguely discuss their ages in the Harvest Festival DLC, but they do it so vaguely that it's impossible to say just how old they are, but it seems like Morgan is slightly older than her.

I thought that Liz, Chrom & Emmeryn were 14, 18 & 24, respectively. at least that's what I remember from one of their sketches...though the sketch took place about the time Emmeryn became exalt, and I only added 10 years to that (it was 10 years prior to the story, right?). Seems pretty accurate.

I'd say that telling the ages of the characters is difficult at the very least. We can guess at them sure, but asside from Chrom being 19 pre timeskip (assumed based on the reading I have done on the subject) before Lucina is born there isn't much else that we have to go on. I would assume that Ricken would be at least 16 but he's physically small for his age perhaps, or he could be as old as Lissa (but still small for his age the poor bloke).

Edited by TheSilentChloey

According to the concept art of the younger Exalt siblings, Chrom is six years younger than Emmeryn, while Lissa is four years younger than Chrom.

Since Emmeryn is noted as being around 24-25, it would indicate that Chrom is 18-19 and Lissa is 14-15 when the game begins. Lissa mentions that Donnel is younger than her, but since Lissa was born in March and Donnel was born in June it's likely that they were born in the same year. Morgan is the youngest of the children as their sibling is always older than them.

According to the concept art of the younger Exalt siblings, Chrom is six years younger than Emmeryn, while Lissa is four years younger than Chrom.

Since Emmeryn is noted as being around 24-25, it would indicate that Chrom is 18-19 and Lissa is 14-15 when the game begins. Lissa mentions that Donnel is younger than her, but since Lissa was born in March and Donnel was born in June it's likely that they were born in the same year. Morgan is the youngest of the children as their sibling is always older than them.

WTF? Where did I get 8 years older from? I think I misremembered the ages on that particular picture somehow.