FE3 perfect ending chronology questions.

Vaikanfu

Upon finally beating FE3's second book with all units recruited and alive, I finally got the Perfect Ending Chronology, the timeline of the continent of Akaneia. Around when it gets to the beginning of the War of Darkness, it freezes.

kLZVhIO.png

I tried this with the old version of the patch and it did the same thing. I also tried it with a clean rom and it didn't glitch out here, but after the Fin at the very end of it all, it fades away, and then it does this:

3mfnYMM.png

Is this just glitches with the patches? Or is my emulator playing some hand at this? I'm using SNES9X 1.53 on windows. I've even seen videos of this ending with no glitching and in complete English.

By the title perfect ending and the statement of all units being alive, am I to take it this is an extra thing that only shows up if you do a no casualty run? If so I'm kind of surprised they never brought something like that back.

By the title perfect ending and the statement of all units being alive, am I to take it this is an extra thing that only shows up if you do a no casualty run? If so I'm kind of surprised they never brought something like that back.

You need to finish both books with everyone recruited and alive in order to get it. I'm honestly kind of disappointed they didn't include this in the remake as some kind of unlockable.

You need to finish both books with everyone recruited and alive in order to get it. I'm honestly kind of disappointed they didn't include this in the remake as some kind of unlockable.

Yeah, that is pretty strange considering they went out of their way to include Archanea saga to beef up the amount of content in Book 2 into a full game.