Who did you S-Support?

Christianguy7

So who did everyone s-support? I was going to Hana, but then the whole "I hate you because you were kidnapped!" thing made me despise her, and I was going to go with Oroboro, but she was really vain, and talked so much about fashion. I ended up with Felicia instead. I thought the support chain between MU and Felicia was really sweet too. I'm thinking about going with Mozu, or Setsuna, on my 2nd playthrough.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oboro on Lunatic Birthright because I was an idiot and didn't plan out my reclasses to get a debuff skill on the True Dragonstone tank and was pretty much forced to marry her if I wanted Defense Seal without any more children paralogues.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Laslow on Conquest. He's my favorite character, so it seemed obvious.

Kaden on Birthright. I was doing a ladies-only run, but because it was my first playthrough, I wanted to recruit the daughters too. Selkie needed a mother and Corrin was available. The support conversations with Kaden were cute enough.

Shura on Revelation. Cool guy and I enjoyed reading his supports with Corrin.

In past files, I have S-supported:

Orochi and Asugi (Birthright)

Jakob and Soleil (Conquest)

Anna (Rev)

In my current (and final) files, I S-Supported:

Setsuna (Birthright)

F!Corrin x Rhajat, Odin, Shiro, Saizo, Shura and Velouria (she really is the biggest qt). All Rev.

I also have M!Corrin x Niles, but I'm not a fan of some choices I made in that file, so I plan on re-doing it, with the same S-support.

Edited by Magic Ike

Niles in my first playthough. My heart chose him for me without even asking first.

In Birthright, Scarlet, because I played as male MU and I wanted to recruit all the BR children. And in Revelation, Takumi, because I was so curious about what they were going to do about the whole siblings-getting-married thing, lol.

In my BR Lunatic file I've married Kaze, mostly out of convenience and for a cute green haired family........... And then I have some other files that I have yet to complete, and my MUs are all unmarried in those.

Silas! Continuing my new trend of marrying handsome and charming knights in FE. lol (Freddy was my pick in Awakening). And he's just adorkable. :3

Ryoma might've been my choice though, if he wasn't family. I will not marry a character to family, blood-related or not.

Edited by Anacybele

I had Lady Corrin S-rank everyone she could apart from Fuga, Rhajat, Izana and Yukimura (only because I was unlocking S-ranks on a Revs file - I'm about to do Fuga and Rhajat, but I can't get Izana or Yukimura unless I start up a new game). :P

But my faves ended up being Leo (still my favourite S-rank), Saizo, Hinata, Shura, Laslow and Takumi for first gen, and Shigure and Forrest for second gen (not that I particularly liked going second gen).

Edited by Res

Hana was the first and only actual S support I had in Birthright, which also applies to Revelation as well.

For Conquest, it's either Nyx (dat confession!), Mozu, Ophelia or Velouria (I actually have yet to do that support, so I'm planning on that for my current playthrough).

I also have some other S-supports unlocked, but I immediately reset after the fact, because I got curious on what the S-supports would be about, but didn't plan to go through with the pairing. To list:

- Sakura: One of the sweetest S-supports I've read yet and actually makes sense in the context of Revelation. Though I wouldn't consider going through with this. I only realize how heartless Corrin is if he marries Hana over her best friend.

- Elise: The support itself was cute, so was the S-convo, but it still feels off for fairly obvious reasons.

- Camilla: The most disturbing one by far. Also, why does Corrin hesitate to admit his feelings for Camilla, but flat out proposes to Elise like it's nothing? #CorrinIsALoliconConfirmed?

- Selena: I genuinely laughed out loud while reading this. Corrin's reaction to Selena's proposal is priceless XD

- Felicia: This was pretty sweet, actually.

- Midori: Same as Elise, maybe even cuter ('I'll be you Midori' gets all of my d'awww), but also same as Elise, feels off somehow. The whole 'technically an adult' thing doesn't work for me...

Edited by DragonFlames

Rinkah in Birthright and Revelations. She had some of the Corn supports that I thought were fairly good. Helps that I liked her personality quite a bit overall (probably in my top 7ish favorite fates characters by that standard alone) and I liked her appearance. And she wasn't a sibling character, that's always a positive.

This made me realize I still haven't bought Conquest like I planned to
Oops

Edited by Cheesesteak

For the only time I played as male Corrin (revelation), I had him marry Charlotte. I just really like these two together. Their S-support isn't overly nonsensical lovey dovey crap. It's pretty causal and natural.

For female Corrin:

Birthright: Kaze: My second favourite pairing for female Corrin

Conquest: Xander: My favourite pairing for female Corrin

Revelation: Hinata: Their conversation might be generic (it is), but it was nice.

In Conquest, I married Forrest. He was constantly so kind to MU and he looks stunning as well so there was no way I'd back out of that trap. (Specifically Felicia!Forrest because she gives him a really nice strawberry blonde which suits him really well, imo.)

Then in Birthright, I married Oboro. I found Midori super adorable as well but Oboro really is the sweetest of the bunch, she always has a wonderful smile on her face despite the fact that she's been through many hardships, and it really warms my heart.

In Revelation, I decided to marry Nina. She's an interesting character, and for the record, I really like her. Plus with Setsuna as her mother she gave Kana +7 speed o_o