Tibarn Vs Naesala

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH! NICE! I'm kinda having an outburst of joy!

But I guess Tibarn would havd won if he attacked first... BUT HE DIDN'T!

How did you get that clip, Luxord?

There are many clips like this on youtube. Use the link to see many other fights like Edward Vs Zelgius

I think the fights would be more realistic if Nihil was removed. That way you could really see how a unit would do.

Plus, Naesala comes with vantage. So if he was lucky, he might be able to attack first in every fight.

So I still think Naesala would win over Tibarn. The result didn't surprise me too much.

I think the fights would be more realistic if Nihil was removed. That way you could really see how a unit would do.

Plus, Naesala comes with vantage. So if he was lucky, he might be able to attack first in every fight.

So I still think Naesala would win over Tibarn. The result didn't surprise me too much.

That's been suggested to the maker of those videos but she says that the mastery skills would make those matches too random since they're like 1HKOs.

Plus there's the fact that it would give some characters an advantage over others (Example: Reavers have a better chance of activating Colossus compared to Trueblade Astra and Sniper Deadeye).

That's been suggested to the maker of those videos but she says that the mastery skills would make those matches too random since they're like 1HKOs.

Plus there's the fact that it would give some characters an advantage over others (Example: Reavers have a better chance of activating Colossus compared to Trueblade Astra and Sniper Deadeye).

That would still make the fights more accurate though. Rather than just Whomever goes first wins.

BK would beat every1 he's lost against if he activates Eclipse first. Mages would be freaking deadlier against physical units than they already are.

Luck would play too much of a factor there though...

But it would still be more realistic than you go first, then I lose.

Yeah I wasn't much surprised either. Naesala has two main advantages, one is the skill Vantage and the other he can double attack Tibarn.

You have no idea how often I hear this >_> I must be quite they evil deity >_>

Sorry. It wasn't meant to be personal... Well... a little, but...

That would still make the fights more accurate though. Rather than just Whomever goes first wins.
I agree with these.

I didn't think of that...

Edited by xanatha

BK would beat every1 he's lost against if he activates Eclipse first. Mages would be freaking deadlier against physical units than they already are.

Luck would play too much of a factor there though...

Don't you mean Sages would be deadlier against other magic units? Remember that Flare negates Resistance, so units with already low resistance are less affected by it than those with high resistance.

Tibarn generally does better in the actual game, so he wins.

Don't you mean Sages would be deadlier against other magic units? Remember that Flare negates Resistance, so units with already low resistance are less affected by it than those with high resistance.

Deadlier against all units, Physical units do have RES as well, not as much but it still exists. But yeah, it'd definitely help a lot against opposing magic units, not to mention that they're healing with Flare and its activation rate is better than Sol's

Tibarn generally does better in the actual game, so he wins.

Not really. Its a bit difficult to compare those two characters.

Tibarn relies on strenght and Naesala relies on speed. They are both equally good ;)

Not really. Its a bit difficult to compare those two characters.

Tibarn relies on strenght and Naesala relies on speed. They are both equally good ;)

I generally find Tibarn able to double and dodge just as well, but his damage output is much better. He wins.