Haitaka

Kumagera

Daniela

Gazek

Generic Maid

Candace (Maybe reclassed into witch?)

Nicholas

I still need 4 more

Candace can't reclass at all (unless you save hack). She's forever an Adventurer, so the only skills she'd ever learn are Outlaw and Adventurer class skills and skills that can be learned via skill scrolls (Aether, Warp, stattakers, Point Blank...).

Like Gazak, Zhara and Senno come with skills they otherwise wouldn't be able to learn on higher difficulties. Same is true for Haitaka and Kumagera.

"Rallyman" (generic Master of Arms) from Lunatic Conquest Ch. 23 comes equipped with 4 Rally skills. There are also other units on that same map that come with multiple Rally skills.

Conquest route, especially on higher difficulties, features units with rather unique starting skills like Master Ninjas with Movement +1 and Grisly Wound, Falcon Knights with Pass, Archers with Counter, etc.

If you want something unique, include a Lancer (aka. the generic foot soldier that is otherwise unplayable). He can start with any combination of Wyvern Rider, Spear Fighter, and Knight class skills as well as Underdog, Lancefaire, and Wary Fighter.

Edited by Roflolxp54