Hey (original title, eh?)

Jari

You've probably noticed that my nick's Jari, so I don't have to tell you that. Some other aliases are Solstice, Perakos and Kyogredude. I've been living in Holland since the day I was born, which was 18 years ago. I'm admin on GameVillage, which is (one of) the biggest gaming forums of Holland. I also mod the FE part, but too bad it's not really active.

I saw Fire Emblem in the shop while I was looking for a cable for my GameCube. I didn't know the game, so I asked people on the internet if I should buy the game. They were positive, so I bought it. And that's how (one of...) the best games came into my life.

Feel free to ask questions, no matter about what, I'd like to answer them.

Jeez, tell us your life story why don't 'ya? It's not like telling people on the internet who could be Michael Jackson in disguise is a smart thing, y'know. (Although you're too old for him, it doesn't really change my point.) Anyways welcome to the Serenes Forest.

Glad you could join us!

Hikarusa, if you whois this domain name, you'll get my address where I live and my cell phone number. Think I give out too much information? :P

Do you play competitively, or just for fun?

Both. I used to play NetBattle. But now with 4th gen... I just don't feel like learning the meta game again. It took me 3 years to understand the 3 gen meta game.

I found the metagame to be fairly simple for D/P. I started with 4th gen, so I couldn't really tell you the differences.

no one ever expects a kyogre to know thunder!!!

Are you kidding? Yes they do...

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

everyone knows that splash is a OHKO move...no one has seen it activate yet...

...look, if they are stupid enough to expect a Kyogre with Thunder, then they may as well start teaching their Pikachu's earthquake*...no one logically should learn a move that is super effective against themselves...

*this is not a reference to the anime, where Pikachu knows Earthquake, Fire Blast, Surf, Draco Meteor, Fly, Dash Attack, Thunder, and Thundershock, in that order

yeah, that's why we like doing said set up...

no, but by that also same token (lots of words) Ghost shouldn't learn ghost moves...

that's why Giratina is super effective against itself! *coughDragon/Ghostcough*

I'm glad that people like my avatar and signature. The avatar is just ripped of SPP (The biggest Pokémon site for those that don't know). The sig was made by a Belgian girl named Evane.

I'm glad that people like my avatar and signature. The avatar is just ripped of SPP (The biggest Pokémon site for those that don't know). The sig was made by a Belgian girl named Evane.

SPP... do you mean Serebii.net?