Optimal mother for Kana in Lunatic Rev? (Details inside)

Kativera

I'll start by saying that my Avatar is a +Str/-Def Samurai.

I was wondering who the optimal mother would be for Kana in this case? I plan on having her be a Hoshido Noble and was thinking maybe Rinkah/Hana!Velouria!Kana or maybe a Setsuna/Peri!Selkie!Kana

The reason I took -Def is that it doesn't gimp any of my important offensive stats and yes I realize -Def is far from optimal for Lunatic.

All legally obtainable skills are available to me.

Maybe you guys know a better mother for Kana than the ones I listed, I know Charlotte!Velouria or Camilla!Velouria are absolute powerhouses.

You actually have quite a few optimizations available to you for +Str/-Def (+Str/-HP is also a valid choice that avoids a hard def hit and giving you an extra str statue with Kana, so you end up with the same Str as +str/-def)

Charlotte!Velouria for the raw +11 str mod of the gods

Charlotte!Selkie for +9 str and +5 speed

Effie!Mitama for +10 str and overall balanced stats (low mag but who cares about that)

Flora for a more moderate +6 str and +5 skl and minor variation in the other stats (+1/-1/0)

Question though, why do you want to run Hoshido Noble? More importantly how do you want to use Kana on the battlefield?

You actually have quite a few optimizations available to you for +Str/-Def (+Str/-HP is also a valid choice that avoids a hard def hit and giving you an extra str statue with Kana, so you end up with the same Str as +str/-def)

Charlotte!Velouria for the raw +11 str mod of the gods

Charlotte!Selkie for +9 str and +5 speed

Effie!Mitama for +10 str and overall balanced stats (low mag but who cares about that)

Flora for a more moderate +6 str and +5 skl and minor variation in the other stats (+1/-1/0)

Question though, why do you want to run Hoshido Noble? More importantly how do you want to use Kana on the battlefield?

Hoshido Noble is for novelty, I guess. I was thinking about other classes but couldn't really decide. I just wanted to make Kana more of a powerhouse, though I know he/she would never be as strong as Morgan ;P

Edited by Kativera

Hoshido Noble is for novelty, I guess. I was thinking about other classes but couldn't really decide. I just wanted to make Kana more of a powerhouse, though I know he/she would never be as strong as Morgan ;P

The pvp powerhouse classes are: Kinshi Knight (mobility and bow access), Sword Master (bonus crit/avo good spd/skl/str), Berserker (all the str), and Master Ninja (shuriken are amazing, minor bonus stats)

You can still make Hoshido noble work though, just follow the way of the sword primarily and use dragon stones when you need a turn of bonus defense (or have a character switch weapons with you to put it as the first item in your inventory after Kana destroys someones soul with her swords)

I would recommend marrying Kana to someone with one of those above mentioned pvp power house classes or make one of them your talent so that she can switch into it if you ever feel like Hoshido Noble isn't cutting it.