Recruitng Children

SalShich10N

Yeah, well, that's if I'm able to ORKO both of the ninjas to save Ignatius, and I'd consider that a VERY big if.

Start praying to Anna or start playing on Normal. Everybody knows you will perpetually have horrible luck, so you really should do things to help your luck stat, or you will never not take crits. I thought my luck sucked, but yours takes the cake, mein freund.

Start praying to Anna or start playing on Normal. Everybody knows you will perpetually have horrible luck, so you really should do things to help your luck stat, or you will never not take crits. I thought my luck sucked, but yours takes the cake, mein freund.

What makes you think my luck has anything to do with this discussion??? I'm just laying out the facts - being able to get two fliers in position to attack the ninjas threatening Ignatius on turn 3 is a tall order (it'd likely require Azura singing for both of them), never mind having both units capable of one-rounding them because, well, they're ninjas.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

What makes you think my luck has anything to do with this discussion??? I'm just laying out the facts - being able to get two fliers in position to attack the ninjas threatening Ignatius on turn 3 is a tall order (it'd likely require Azura singing for both of them), never mind having both units capable of one-rounding them because, well, they're ninjas.

Relax, it's not as tight as you think. What I did on Lunatic before chapter 19 (for a Child Seal) was

-Master Seal Benny into Great Knight (didn't used him)

-Pair him to Camilla (Wyvern Lord) and position them as far to the bottom right as possible and still be within Azura's dance range

-Fly their 9 move asses over to the mountains avoiding being freezed or Wrymslayer'd

-In turn 2, Ignatious will be attacked, unless it's really, late into the game, like chapter 22 or so he won't die this turn. He's a tough cookie

-Arrive by turn 3, talk, promote or heal hand over an elixir or concoction

-Chill out with Camilla until the northern group arrives.

To one-round the ninjas you can use either Benny or Ignatius for Dual Attack. Once one is dead, the second one isn't a big threat.

Honestly, I have much more trouble surviving the the onslaught in the middle of the forest. Specially since a maid is harassing you as well as having to deal with a mixture of Great Knights and Exorcists.

You can make it in turn 2 if you get someone to 10 move somehow