Deciding 6 main pairings, any suggestion?

WindowsX

I restarted the game, again since last time I think I abused second seals I received from random shops too much (Chrome/Robin/Lissa/Panne/Cordelia/Gregor/Lucina/Olivia) Gosh, that's 8 of them when I'm supposed to be able to do 3 by that time. This time I'll ignore second seal from shop and plan character development better. Here's my current units so far

Chrom x Olivia (I also skipped Paralogues to try passing Galeforce without random encounter)

Robin x ???

Frederick x ???

Virion x ???

Gaius x ???

Gregor x ???

Currently I plan to use these female units below

Lissa*

Sumia*

Panne*

Cordelia*

Tharja

Anna

Cherche

Lucina

Say'ri

Tiki

*Are currently my main units at level 11 at the end of chapter 8.

As you can see, there's 5 out of 9 female units to choose. I can leave Anna/Say'ri/Tiki out for being pre-promoted unit with not much support but still have to leave two out. I benched Donnel and Lon'qu and I can't be happier without them around for early chapters.

Lissa/Sumia/Panne/Cordelia/Olivia will be my main unit as they're indispensable in early chapters. That comes to the decision that I'll have to choose who to be primary between Tharja, Cherche and Lucina. God, I love them all. Who should I bench to stay with Lon'qu or Donnel?

By the way, I prioritize pairing stats over child inheritance. I plan to do no children run except Lucina.

That helps!

Frederick - For pure pair-up, I really like him with Sumia. They each donate something that the other is missing. If Sumia turns into some sort of offensive dive-bot, then Frederick can reclass to Griffon Knight and give himself Deliverer, to get her to where she needs to faster.

Virion - I have no idea how you'll use him. However, he's the only one out of the rest of them that has a magical reclass (besides Robin), so I'd give him Lissa. He's. . .rather mediocre as a mage, but if you absolutely need one, he can support her from the back, I guess. I'm not overly thrilled about it, though!

Gaius - Cherche gives him better boosts IMO, since she can instantly go Wyvern Lord for physical stats. She appreciates his speedy classes as well.

Gregor - I'd go pure physical with Panne, since she's already so very good at murdering things. She's not as good at giving him the Speed he needs, but eh.

Robin - That leaves Cordelia. Since they have physical/magical/hybrid options, you have a lot of reclass flexibility! IMO I'd go hybrid, with her being a Dark Flier, and him being Grandmaster/Dark Knight.

That helps!

Frederick - For pure pair-up, I really like him with Sumia. They each donate something that the other is missing. If Sumia turns into some sort of offensive dive-bot, then Frederick can reclass to Griffon Knight and give himself Deliverer, to get her to where she needs to faster.

Virion - I have no idea how you'll use him. However, he's the only one out of the rest of them that has a magical reclass (besides Robin), so I'd give him Lissa. He's. . .rather mediocre as a mage, but if you absolutely need one, he can support her from the back, I guess. I'm not overly thrilled about it, though!

Gaius - Cherche gives him better boosts IMO, since she can instantly go Wyvern Lord for physical stats. She appreciates his speedy classes as well.

Gregor - I'd go pure physical with Panne, since she's already so very good at murdering things. She's not as good at giving him the Speed he needs, but eh.

Robin - That leaves Cordelia. Since they have physical/magical/hybrid options, you have a lot of reclass flexibility! IMO I'd go hybrid, with her being a Dark Flier, and him being Grandmaster/Dark Knight.

I haven't decided how to reclass Frederick yet so pairing up with reclassed Lissa also works

Virion needs good pairing up to make him shine. He can pitch strong damage or even kill when have Frederick/Vaike paired up. In my current run, I'm also lucky to get very good stats a lot. He now has 14STR 15SPD with 11DEF and 7RES at level 12. I couldn't ask for more from him as an archer. Maybe Tharja is also a good pairing for mage Virion though his bow is awesome right now.

Gaius and Cherche is good pairing. They compliment each other well.

I often go with Gregor and Panne pair. Later find out missing SPD on Gregor hurts a lot. Maybe Sumia or Cordelia as pegasus knight works for him?

Robin with Cordelia is interesting but I plans to reclass they both Cordelia to Mercenary for Armsthrift first. Not sure if I'll want to go up to Hero for Sol too or not. Guess I can decide after more level ups.

Thanks a lot for your opinion. So no love for Tharja? lol. I want to have at least one Sorcerer but not really sure how well she can work as a team.

Edited by WindowsX