Master Tacticians

Vorena

One of the nice things about Fire Emblem is how universal it is to people generally seeking a challenge or a more relaxed experience. Its one thing to complete the game period and another to go above and beyond that and start to do challenges such as speed running, SSS challenge, no warp, etc.

In all of that I was curious who people thought might be some of the most well adept fire emblem players they have come across. Another reason for this is to find out who are people to look at that might not have as much recognition.

For myself, of the people I have seen over the last couple of years I always thought Dondon151 usually impressed me with doing 0% growth play-throughs. Not only of 1 or 2 games, but of many fire emblem games and typically doing things like recruit everyone along with other side objectives with FE5 being the most recent.

Edited by Vorena

You already mentioned dondon... so I'll go with another two I like.

Regardless of my views about their personality and biases, I enjoy Chiki's recorded runs. I liked their Conquest LTC run.

I tend to like Espinosa's runs as well. I don't know if that username has stuck here in Serenes and other places, but I pretty much know them as MoogleBoss on Youtube.

I haven't paid much attention to LTC in the past few years but honestly watching dondon's FE5 growthless playthrough on Youtube (it's the only commentated one, I think - maybe FE12 was too?) is a really interesting window into the mindset you need to get through these games at that level of efficiency.

You already mentioned dondon... so I'll go with another two I like.

Regardless of my views about their personality and biases, I enjoy Chiki's recorded runs. I liked their Conquest LTC run.

I tend to like Espinosa's runs as well. I don't know if that username has stuck here in Serenes and other places, but I pretty much know them as MoogleBoss on Youtube.

Moogleboss sticks out for me because he was on another site that I go to.

I don't really like them for skill per se, but I enjoyed ggorondie's playthrough of the Sacred Stones. Those two are hilarious and the finale was literally them shouting that they do believe in fairies in order to get the power to defeat the final boss.