Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming back late, but I am also a big Star Wars nerd, I did grow out of between 2012ish to 2015 (mainly due to episode 7) then fell out of it until this year with Battlefront 2 reviving my love (I get to be an HD clone trooper, so entirely worth) the Clone Wars was by far my favorite era, even though he's not in BF2 yet, I hope Rex is a hero at some point (or can we go old school and bring back the early 2000s clone wars with Arc Captain Fordo)

Oh hey Tailow, cool I guess (Not Lucario cool, funnily enough, Lucario isn't even my favorite pokemon, just the one I identify the most with, definitely second favorite though)

Yo, that reminds me of a demo for one of the PSP Star Wars Battlefront games that I played to death for a while. It probably doesn't hold up nowadays, considering it was on the PSP, but I still remember having a blast with it. I've been meaning to buy one of the ones on Steam for a while now.

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yo, that reminds me of a demo for one of the PSP Star Wars Battlefront games that I played to death for a while. It probably doesn't hold up nowadays, considering it was on the PSP, but I still remember having a blast with it. I've been meaning to buy one of the ones on Steam for a while now.

I honestly say wait till November 20th for the new one. For starters more content, better graphics, all dlc is free,  all 3 star wars eras, class based system so specialized roles, balance- by that people can buy loot crates and unlock stuff in their inventory, but can't use it until the appropriate rank/level, which means it's not pay to win, everyone starts off the same and can earn the same things, plus the best stuff in the game will have to be earned, campaign. The old one was just the original era +rogue one, only certain stuff was op while everything else was trash, dlc cost money until they made it free for the new game, no single player, glitchy a lot of the time, powerup pickups just ugh. Compared to the new one the old is really a breath of fresh air. I played the open and closed beta last week and it feels a lot better then the last game in just a beta, I actually enjoyed myself playing it compared to the previous one.

Edited by LucarioGamer812

2 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

I honestly say wait till November 20th for the new one. For starters more content, better graphics, all dlc is free,  all 3 star wars eras, class based system so specialized roles, balance- by that people can buy loot crates and unlock stuff in their inventory, but can't use it until the appropriate rank/level, which means it's not pay to win, everyone starts off the same and can earn the same things, plus the best stuff in the game will have to be earned, campaign. The old one was just the original era +rogue one, only certain stuff was op while everything else was trash, dlc cost money until they made it free for the new game, no single player, glitchy a lot of the time, powerup pickups just ugh. Compared to the new one the old is really a breath of fresh air. I played the open and closed beta last week and it feels a lot better then the last game in just a beta, I actually enjoyed myself playing it compared to the previous one.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. I didn't even know there was a new one coming honestly (like I said, I literally just remembered the old PSP one), but now that I do, I'll just wait for that one instead.