Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

But it's unnatural and I am now scared what this game will demand from me, could it be my money, or am I doomed to never pull Katarina 

I have a Katarina.

She's really good, though not as good as my Olwen.

And I'm a casual noob player.

But of course, I still have yet to get Ninian, so...

Furret.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

I have a Katarina.

She's really good, though not as good as my Olwen.

And I'm a casual noob player.

But of course, I still have yet to get Ninian, so...

Furret.

I would trade my Ninian for a Katarina in a heartbeat.

Not even joking.

I do have Olwen at least. +Spd and Life and Death 3 can make her pretty great.

Please... please tell me that's not also a Pokémon name?

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I would trade my Ninian for a Katarina in a heartbeat.

Not even joking.

I do have Olwen at least. +Spd and Life and Death 3 can make her pretty great.

Please... please tell me that's not also a Pokémon name?

I would trade her for Ninian as well.

I mean, she's certainly not bad... but Ninian!

I think my Olwen is +Res. Not great, but it works well with Glacies. Because all my units need to have Glacies.

And Furret is a Pokemon, yes.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

162- the Pokemon who owns a restaurant chain where the ladies wear atrociously colored clothing.

Hoothoot

Hate to burst your bubble, but Furret is 162 (Hoothoot is 163), and you were ninja'd so it should be Noctowl.

And now, I am Ledyba.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

I would trade her for Ninian as well.

I mean, she's certainly not bad... but Ninian!

I think my Olwen is +Res. Not great, but it works well with Glacies. Because all my units need to have Glacies.

And Furret is a Pokemon, yes.

Having a dancer is great, but I've already got Azura and Olivia, so I could spare my Ninian, although she is my favorite of the three. I mainly just want to get more red mages that aren't Tharja (she's broken my pity rate twice now), and Katarina has the advantage of being from my favorite game while also just being a better Tharja. I do have Sanaki (also off-banner, somehow), but I have yet to play FE10, so she doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

I hope you don't have anyone like Hector or Lukas, or else I feel bad for them.

There are times when I'm proud of clever Pokémon names. This is not one of those times. Proof of why Gen 1 is the best Pokémon Gen.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

There are times when I'm proud of clever Pokémon names. This is not one of those times. Proof of why Gen 1 is the best Pokémon Gen.

We had Seel in the first gen as was visually shown earlier! Seel, the seal Pokemon! Clever? Not at all!

168- it's hanging over your head right now.

Ariados

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

We had Seel in the first gen as was visually shown earlier! Seel, the seal Pokemon! Clever? Not at all!

Don't call me out when I'm pretending to know about anything related to Pokémon!

In my defense, I don't think Seel was in Pokémon Snap or Pokémon Monopoly, so it basically doesn't exist to me. Those are my only two sources of Pokémon knowledge.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As long as you don't call me out when I pretend to be interested in FE Heroes. 

Your disinterest in Heroes provides a very unique viewpoint within the Heroes threads. You're always welcome to be uncaring toward it, in my opinion. Let's hope they never do anything that would make you want to play it.

16 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Anyone mind explaining how to cross out text on the these forums.

Assuming you're on a computer, there should be four icons in the upper left of the post editor. B is for Bold text, I is for Italics, U is for Underlined Text, and S is for Strike-through text. There's some other fun options up there as well, like links within text and various listing and alignment formats.

Edited by DefaultBeep
Good job confusing right and left, me.

27 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Your disinterest in Heroes provides a very unique viewpoint within the Heroes threads. You're always welcome to be uncaring toward it, in my opinion. Let's hope they never do anything that would make you want to play it.

Well perhaps I'll come around when Micaiah's crew comes in. Or maybe not. Maybe it'll be the day TMS gets in, or the Laguz, or when all the games have representation. Then again, if the BK didn't get me in, there are few things that will. Sephiran being one of them possibly. If my Touma sprite request gets done, maybe then I'll come in. I'd be FtP and wouldn't care about arena rankings too much. I'd probably set a thousand projects for myself, and finish none.

10 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Anyone mind explaining how to cross out text on the these forums.

Look at the bar atop the message box, and select the S with a strike through it, next to the U with the underline. Highlight

174 is one ugly baby.

Igglybuff

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well perhaps I'll come around when Micaiah's crew comes in. Or maybe not. Maybe it'll be the day TMS gets in, or the Laguz, or when all the games have representation. Then again, if the BK didn't get me in, there are few things that will. Sephiran being one of them possibly. If my Touma sprite request gets done, maybe then I'll come in. I'd be FtP and wouldn't care about arena rankings too much. I'd probably set a thousand projects for myself, and finish none.

174 is one ugly baby.

Igglybuff

What do you mean, all the games already have representation! Aren't one FE10-exclusive and two FE5-exclusive characters enough representation? And what's TMS and Archanea Saga?

Get that worthless poor man's Jigglypuff out of my face.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Get that worthless poor man's Jigglypuff out of my face.

That's the baby version of Jigglypuff, though it looks like it came out the womb prematurely. Better than this old Pokemon Japanese Red/Green thing:

Spoiler

Spr 1g 151.png

Yes, Mew is based on an embryo/fetus. Thus explaining why it is able to learn all HMs and TMs and is the originator of all presumably non-legendary Pokemon.

179. I'm tired, it feels like I'm dreaming of counting electric sheep.

Mareep

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That's the baby version of Jigglypuff, though it looks like it came out the womb prematurely. Better than this old Pokemon Japanese Red/Green thing:

Hide contents

Spr 1g 151.png

Yes, Mew is based on an embryo/fetus. Thus explaining why it is able to learn all HMs and TMs and is the originator of all presumably non-legendary Pokemon.

Was Jigglypuff not a Gen 1 Pokémon? Or was it one of those that got a pre-evolution in a later Gen?

Not gonna lie, that's kinda cute. Not the cutest, but still decently cute, in its own way.

33 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Was Jigglypuff not a Gen 1 Pokémon? Or was it one of those that got a pre-evolution in a later Gen?

One of those pre-evolutions, "Baby Pokemon" some call them, they're useless in gameplay, and exist solely for the cutesies (which is fine). Of the ones the 2nd Gen added, I like either Elekid or Magby the most.

182 the predecessor to Alola- Bellossom!

Bellossom