Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I'm amazed that you guys still think I'm the biggest suspect when Mackc2 goes and pulls stunts like this.

Oh I know.  You just said you felt like she was watching. That's where that came from.  That and if you look back, most of the time when she comes, it's right after you post something.  I mostly trust you though.That may or may not only be because we share a favorite number.

7 or 8? there were two 5s so Idk

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm amazed that you guys still think I'm the biggest suspect when Mackc2 goes and pulls stunts like this.

We all know I am the avatar of chaos not a mole 9

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Oh I know.  You just said you felt like she was watching. That's where that came from.  That and if you look back, most of the time when she comes, it's right after you post something.  I mostly trust you though.That may or may not only be because we share a favorite number.

7 or 8? there were two 5s so Idk

Ah, I missed that you both did 5. I switched mine to 7

I know things may not exactly line up in my favor, but I am committed to redeeming myself in the eyes of the public. Not sure how to do that, but I'll be darned if I don't try.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

We all know I am the avatar of chaos not a mole 9

If you're Chaos, then who would be Cosmos?

27 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, I missed that you both did 5. I switched mine to 7

I know things may not exactly line up in my favor, but I am committed to redeeming myself in the eyes of the public. Not sure how to do that, but I'll be darned if I don't try.

If you're Chaos, then who would be Cosmos?

11 It would help if you didn't propose to the same person I proposed too. Hmpf! I'm totally teasing.  MEans more cake for me as long as I'm invited

11 It would help if you didn't propose to the same person I proposed too. Hmpf! I'm totally teasing.  MEans more cake for me as long as I'm invited

I'm sorry! I can't help how I feel!!! He turned me down though, so I think you're fine. Would proposing to you for more cake make up for it? I've got a gnarly Bible-related line about gender roles and wheat fields, if you're interested.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm sorry! I can't help how I feel!!! He turned me down though, so I think you're fine. Would proposing to you for more cake make up for it? I've got a gnarly Bible-related line about gender roles and wheat fields, if you're interested.

He didn't turn you down completely. and he's only marrying me for my twin. I dunno I like the sound of cake....

Edited by Anime27Arts

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

He didn't turn you down completely. and he's only marrying me for my twin. I dunno I like the sound of cake....

Well, he agreed to the marriage, but denied my love. That's like, one of the top 10 most important things about being married, I think.

There's an applicable Bible reference for marrying twins too, and I'm a bit disappointed in Sully for not using it at all.

Well, he agreed to the marriage, but denied my love. That's like, one of the top 10 most important things about being married, I think.

There's an applicable Bible reference for marrying twins too, and I'm a bit disappointed in Sully for not using it at all.

Top 10 Anime Betrayals!  Use it first! Beat Sully at his own game if there is a game behind marrying twins. I just pulled a Chrom, but luckily I didn't walk in on him in the middle of a bath.  That would be weird.

Very Awkward too.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Top 10 Anime Betrayals!  Use it first! Beat Sully at his own game if there is a game behind marrying twins. I just pulled a Chrom, but luckily I didn't walk in on him in the middle of a bath.  That would be weird.

Very Awkward too.

I'll have to wait for the right time; I don't want to accidentally marry Gemma. Accidental marriage is a problem I've had to deal with all too often...

Great, now you reminded me of that Summer Chrom I mentioned during the Voting Gauntlet. The one with only a towel and sunhat. I would whale (heh) for him no question.

18 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'll have to wait for the right time; I don't want to accidentally marry Gemma. Accidental marriage is a problem I've had to deal with all too often...

Great, now you reminded me of that Summer Chrom I mentioned during the Voting Gauntlet. The one with only a towel and sunhat. I would whale (heh) for him no question.

Accidental marriages aren't fun.  I almost sent mine to my twin and had some serious twincest going on which would be weird.

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

Oh look Summer Chrom minus the hat!  I'd whale for him but I'm broke and will end up like Summer!Leo with a 6.25% pity rate.

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Accidental marriages aren't fun.  I almost sent mine to my twin and had some serious twincest going on which would be weird.

Hide contents

hqdefault.jpg

Oh look Summer Chrom minus the hat!  I'd whale for him but I'm broke and will end up like Summer!Leo with a 6.25% pity rate.

This may be a bit too personal of a question. and if so I apologize, but... does it still count as twincest if one of the twins is a robot?

My goodness gracious. I forgot how tight those shorts were on him. Not that I'm complaining.

This may be a bit too personal of a question. and if so I apologize, but... does it still count as twincest if one of the twins is a robot?

My goodness gracious. I forgot how tight those shorts were on him. Not that I'm complaining.

Honestly.....I have no idea.  Our origin story states that they were not originally a robot, but gained a robot body when they were transferred to Earth....our origin story is a bit messy at places.

Him and Leo were my favorite summer units but its obvious to see why.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Honestly.....I have no idea.  Our origin story states that they were not originally a robot, but gained a robot body when they were transferred to Earth....our origin story is a bit messy at places.

Him and Leo were my favorite summer units but its obvious to see why.

Hm... I would make a reference, but I'm wary of potential spoilers, so I will refrain for now. More involved than my own lore though, which seems to be... I live in the ground and can't see very well. Not the best material for an engaging story.

I must admit that Gaius is more my type, but I was too scared to try for his summer version thanks to Frederick. Frederick is okay I guess, but you know what they say about a sweet talkin' sugar coated candy man. Getting Frederick would've been too heartbreaking for me to bear (heh).

Edited by DefaultBeep

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hm... I would make a reference, but I'm wary of potential spoilers, so I will refrain for now. More involved than my own lore though, which seems to be... I live in the ground and can't see very well. Not the best material for an engaging story.

I must admit that Gaius is more my type, but I was too scared to try for his summer version thanks to Frederick. Frederick is okay I guess, but you know what they say about a sweet talkin' sugar coated candy man. Getting Frederick would've been too heartbreaking for me to bear (heh).

Funnily enough....I pulled for Gaius and got Frederick and Robin and just stopped then lost it when I couldn't get Leo.  I hope he comes back next summer!!!! 27!!!!!!! YAY

Edited by Anime27Arts

Funnily enough....I pulled for Gaius and got Frederick and Robin and just stopped then lost it when I couldn't get Leo.  I hope he comes back next summer!!!!

I was still in my phase of "Do full pulls until the pity rate increases, then snipe individual colors" during the first summer banner. Somehow, every session had at least one 5-star, and then eventually I somehow got Summer Tiki and two Summer Robins in one session, along with 5-star Cordelia.

I decided to stop pulling on that banner after that.

27 Sorry

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I was still in my phase of "Do full pulls until the pity rate increases, then snipe individual colors" during the first summer banner. Somehow, every session had at least one 5-star, and then eventually I somehow got Summer Tiki and two Summer Robins in one session, along with 5-star Cordelia.

I decided to stop pulling on that banner after that.

27 Sorry

I was sniping and nothing was working :/ my luck sucks when I want it to be good.  The only seasonal unit I've pulled that I wanted to was Chrom. 

I have no idea on the count. Um 31,32? maybe

Edited by Anime27Arts

Man, a lot happens in a short while.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

latest?cb=20110110005339

Always Watching you Beep!  Always watching!

Wonderful image usage... just... make sure you filed your paperwork correctly.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Reasonable deduction, but Eclipse has occasionally threatened @Mackc2 after his "tests." That seems to imply Mack is... not on her side. On the other hand, I believe the worst she's done to you is a "Tee-hee~" which implies that she doesn't want to warn or threaten you. And since you're trying to put the blame on another, it is simply more proof that you're guilty of said unspecified crime.

I'm a say we're at 33.